New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1162 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1062111211521158115911601161116211631164116511661172 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,620 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie021 View Post
    OK lang ba magpachange oil sa petron? I got stuck sa province and wala ditong maayos na shop/mazda casa.
    Any mechanic who knows how to drain and put in oil will do. Just buy the 5w-30 oil and genuine mazda oil filter.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    So far sa mga free PMS ko sa Mazda, hindi ko nakita kung ano yung oil brand na ginagamit nila. Gusto ko yung pinapanood ko yung oil change kaso sasabihan ka naman na magantay sa owner's lounge.

For my next PMS I'll just visit an ex-Mazda mechanic from the Mazda 3 Philippines FB group

Mazda 3 Philippines public group | Facebook

I am very fortunate that I am able to have my hands get dirty whenever I visit dealership.

Regarding the oil, they said that they are using Shell but I just saw a cut out container. I asked about it and they said that they have a barrel of oil as it is cheaper to buy it instead of buying small containers. I just can't complain but the container is "dirty". At least, dirty for me.

If I may add, I already installed the Fumoto valve for easy oil change. I believe that this is a luxury item as I seldom see a stripped thread but with my clumsy hands, I might.
    2014 Mazda 3

In our CR-V 98, I needed to replace the drain plug as the head became round. For a twenty year old car, I'm not complaining.

And I finally "graduated" from Yojin! I made a deal with those tech guys to "visit" me for a small fee, if I don't feel like having sweaty armpits.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I am very fortunate that I am able to have my hands get dirty whenever I visit dealership.

Regarding the oil, they said that they are using Shell but I just saw a cut out container. I asked about it and they said that they have a barrel of oil as it is cheaper to buy it instead of buying small containers. I just can't complain but the container is "dirty". At least, dirty for me.

If I may add, I already installed the Fumoto valve for easy oil change. I believe that this is a luxury item as I seldom see a stripped thread but with my clumsy hands, I might.
    2014 Mazda 3

In our CR-V 98, I needed to replace the drain plug as the head became round. For a twenty year old car, I'm not complaining.

And I finally "graduated" from Yojin! I made a deal with those tech guys to "visit" me for a small fee, if I don't feel like having sweaty armpits.
    Kind people draw kindness. That's how the world works. You're a blessing to many, brother Bossing....even more to women, I hear the chatter on here.2014 Mazda 32014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017

2014 Mazda 3

Would prefer to do a DIY with changing my car's engine oil, but with all these casa laying off mechanics due to low sales, I think its best to support these mechanics by availing their services.

Also, for DIY oil change, how do you properly dispose the used oil?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Would prefer to do a DIY with changing my car's engine oil, but with all these casa laying off mechanics due to low sales, I think its best to support these mechanics by availing their services.

Got drums for it.... lotsa uses for that in our industry.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017

I got to agree. And they won't charge me for a hefty price so I just "collected" tools for them to use.

Same question, I don't know where to dispose it so I'll leave it with the tech guys.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Kind people draw kindness. That's how the world works. You're a blessing to many, brother Bossing....even more to women, I hear the chatter on here.2014 Mazda 32014 Mazda 3

I don't know about that! If it were so, this particular lady would have not stopped calling me. We would have still exchanged messages until 2 in the morning.

You got to hear her sweet, melting voice...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I don't know about that! If it were so, this particular lady would have not stopped calling me. We would have still exchanged messages until 2 in the morning.

You got to hear her sweet, melting voice...
    Guess not everyone loves a crowd or competition, good brother....I hear you're like sugar, them ants.2014 Mazda 32014 Mazda 3

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Make sure you get the Skyactiv-specific(designed w/o the anti-drainback valve) PE01-14-302A. MAZDA OIL FILTER for Mazda CX5 / Mazda 2 (ALL) / Mazda 3 SKYACTIV / Mazda CX3
    Don't use aftermarket substitute filters. Most got ADBV.
    Oil is Fully Synthetic ACEA A5/B5 5w-30.

Out of stock na sa lazada sir. meron ka pa iba recommended sir? pati sa oil din sana. 4 or 5 ba usually na oil kelangangan? baka may marerecommend ka din sir na lazada/shopee link for that. baka pwede ako makahanap ng local mechanic dito.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie021 View Post
    Out of stock na sa lazada sir. meron ka pa iba recommended sir? pati sa oil din sana. 4 or 5 ba usually na oil kelangangan? baka may marerecommend ka din sir na lazada/shopee link for that. baka pwede ako makahanap ng local mechanic dito.
    Dealership Parts Dept sell the filters at slightly higher price. Oil, you'll need about 4.2-4.3L ACEA A5/B5 Full Synthetic 5w-30. So, buy 5L. Check online. Lotsa brands satisfy those specs. Some dealerships sell, too. Just bring your own container. I recall back when 5w-30 FS wasn't as easy to find in my neckodawoods, I'd run to the Bimmer dealership w/ empty oil containers. They sold Castrol Edge/Shell Helix Ultra Pro by the liter then... from their drums in the service bay.