New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1140 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 10401090113011361137113811391140114111421143114411501190 ... LastLast
Results 11,391 to 11,400 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    I was able to have my hands on a 14mm deep socket and pull out the sparkplugs to check. Still good after over 4 years though low mileage.

I was expecting an NGK but it's Denso for Mazda: ZC20HPR11 PE5S-18-110 - one pic beside a 16mm NGK BKR5E-11 I use for the other car.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    my 14mm deep socket magnetic sparkplug tool just arrived. will check mine for sparkplug condition after 4 years and running 10.8k kms.

btw, while reading about oils, i remember that hyundai also offers GDI engines which they recommend API SN plus..

in my kia, i use hyundai xteer oil 5W30 API SN plus / ILSAC GF-5 which is the same specifications indicated in our manual for the skyactiv engine. what are your thoughts about this?

also was able to buy a fleetmax air filter.. quality is Very good based on physical inspection.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I was able to have my hands on a 14mm deep socket and pull out the sparkplugs to check. Still good after over 4 years though low mileage.

I was expecting an NGK but it's Denso for Mazda: ZC20HPR11 PE5S-18-110 - one pic beside a 16mm NGK BKR5E-11 I use for the other car.

looks good. ilang kms. yan?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    my 14mm deep socket magnetic sparkplug tool just arrived. will check mine for sparkplug condition after 4 years and running 10.8k kms.

btw, while reading about oils, i remember that hyundai also offers GDI engines which they recommend API SN plus..

in my kia, i use hyundai xteer oil 5W30 API SN plus / ILSAC GF-5 which is the same specifications indicated in our manual for the skyactiv engine. what are your thoughts about this?

also was able to buy a fleetmax air filter.. quality is Very good based on physical inspection.
    For me since indicated sa manual na API SM/SN certified pwede we should be ok on using it without issues sa skyactiv natin. Though other oil with dexos or ACEA a5/b5 specs might provide better protection and fuel economy.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006

I was originally planning to have my oil change last March before ECQ as part of PMS using Motorcraft 5w30 but opted to stick with the casa's oil. I took a pic of the oil drum for reference to match with an oil replacement for next oil change or get the same oil from non-casa source though the casa boys says it is not available in local Shell stations, haven't checked yet though if that is BS.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    looks good. ilang kms. yan?
    yup still looks good, but low mileage ito - just over 19k kms in 4.5 years.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    I was originally planning to have my oil change last March before ECQ as part of PMS using Motorcraft 5w30 but opted to stick with the casa's oil. I took a pic of the oil drum for reference to match with an oil replacement for next oil change or get the same oil from non-casa source though the casa boys says it is not available in local Shell stations, haven't checked yet though if that is BS.

Yep that is correct. Shell Helix Ultra Professional AF 5w-30 ACEA A5/B5 gamit ng casa.

Our suking shell station does not carry the Shell Helix Professional since that is specifically made for Ford and Mazda I think hence only casa has that.

Alternatively, you can get the Shell Helix Protect 0w-30 fully synthetic sa Shell Lazada or Shopee though that is API SN Plus ACEA A3/B4 specs not A5/B5.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tensazangetsu View Post
    Yep that is correct. Shell Helix Ultra Professional AF 5w-30 ACEA A5/B5 gamit ng casa.

Our suking shell station does not carry the Shell Helix Professional since that is specifically made for Ford and Mazda I think hence only casa has that.

Alternatively, you can get the Shell Helix Protect 0w-30 fully synthetic sa Shell Lazada or Shopee though that is API SN Plus ACEA A3/B4 specs not A5/B5.

Thanks, info appreciated. I'd still try to find an A5/B5 replacement.

BTW, was able to go to Banaue today to visit a few shops I trust for my supplies for all my old and newer Mazdas. :-)

They looked at me strangely when asked about the supposed fake Mercon V and Motorcraft 5w30 fully synth oil...they showed me the old and new packaging of both, all of them original and same price range of 380-400 and not 650.

Othet items I checked: FZ ATF fluid is priced at 650-800 per bottle, Denso sparkplugs 1,000-1,200 per piece, PE01 engine oil.filter 450 per piece. Hope this helps anyone hunting for supplies outside of casa.

...and may operation kanina, dami na ticketan while parked side street. good thing i was able to get a parking slot in one of the stores. So ingat.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008

BTW, was able to go to Banaue today to visit a few shops I trust for my supplies for all my old and newer Mazdas. :-)

They looked at me strangely when asked about the supposed fake Mercon V and Motorcraft 5w30 fully synth oil...they showed me the old and new packaging of both, all of them original and same price range of 380-400 and not 650.

Othet items I checked: FZ ATF fluid is priced at 650-800 per bottle, Denso sparkplugs 1,000-1,200 per piece, PE01 engine oil.filter 450 per piece. Hope this helps anyone hunting for supplies outside of casa.

...and may operation kanina, dami na ticketan while parked side street. good thing i was able to get a parking slot in one of the stores. So ingat.

Zic X9 5w30 D1 dexos. Just 500 per liter online

FRDMaz is cheaper with oil filter at 350 each..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2019

Thanks sa info sir. Anong name nun shop sir para next time magcheck din ako dun hehehe. Got my PE01 oil filter at 450php as well last year sa Mazford 2.

For A5/B5 replacement, Amsoil OE(425php per quartz) and Signature Series(670php per quartz) are A5/B5 specs. You can check sa Lazada sa OilShack. They are the Amsoil distributor here in the Philippines under United Bearings.

I used Amsoil OE last year and they are good naman though their Signature Series will provide better protection and longer drain interval. Cheers!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Nice to have cheaper alternatives.. that denso sparkplug is cheaper.. got the orig mazda ngk at 5.3k set of 4