New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1053 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 95310031043104910501051105210531054105510561057106311031153 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Were you able to restart the engine after stalling? No dashboard indicator of any error or malfunction? What's your M3's model, 1.5 or 2.0?
    1.5, i was able to restart the engine again. No check engine or error sa dashboard.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    1.5V or 2.0? What specific issue on the battery? Dying batt? Not charging?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk
    1.5v stock battery pa rin. So far malakas pa naman yung battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Anyone experience their aircon suddenly blowing hard like it's on auto or high? My a/c was set to 1 and there's a slight gap between Auto and 1 but it suddenly went full blast on its own. It happened twice this month and I never experienced it before. But it was just for like 2 seconds then it goes back to normal.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Anyone experience their aircon suddenly blowing hard like it's on auto or high? My a/c was set to 1 and there's a slight gap between Auto and 1 but it suddenly went full blast on its own. It happened twice this month and I never experienced it before. But it was just for like 2 seconds then it goes back to normal.
    I had a similar experience 2x already at both instance the a/c is not turned-on though engine is running. It was a sudden burst of air coming from the vents. I reported the incident during my last PMS. They checked but found no error code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ako wala pa naman ganung experience, setting is manual, di ako nag nag auto setting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Ako wala pa naman ganung experience, setting is manual, di ako nag nag auto setting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Yes mine is manual too and I never choose Auto kasi masyadong malakas sa initial start.

Anyway it happened again this morning on my first start but it was very quick like .5 second. After that it didn't happen again. Weird.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Yes mine is manual too and I never choose Auto kasi masyadong malakas sa initial start.

Anyway it happened again this morning on my first start but it was very quick like .5 second. After that it didn't happen again. Weird.
    Might be the control knob, needs cleaning inside.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Hope that's good omen for the Raptors, good sir!2014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hope that's good omen for the Raptors, good sir!2014 Mazda 3

Haha! Good win to end the year. But what a terrible game though. Playing to the Bulls' level and missing so many shots. Just waiting for the main players to get healthy again. Happy New Year!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Haha! Good win to end the year. But what a terrible game though. Playing to the Bulls' level and missing so many shots. Just waiting for the main players to get healthy again. Happy New Year!
    Grats, sir! I'd be happy to see my team playing in June, but won't be sad to see yours there.2014 Mazda 3
    Back to the blower. Do you guys turn it off before turning the engine of & on after the engine comes on? Or just leave it at your preferred setting? I do the former & have never had that glitch.