New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1051 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 95110011041104710481049105010511052105310541055106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Luck just wasn't on your side. Avoid construction sites.....Take the long way around. Likeliest place for people to get nailed or screwed.2014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I never believed on getting screwed but I got screwed! Yes, and it's a 1 cm diameter bolt. Regular patch couldn't be guaranteed so I had it done the old fashioned way.

So I was expecting it was really the old fashioned way like putting oil (kerosene?) and set it on fire but no, the metal is heated like a flat iron.

And I just passed a construction site before that. I got nailed and screwed on the same tire. It's like, "two birds with one stone"!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I never believed on getting screwed but I got screwed! Yes, and it's a 1 cm diameter bolt. Regular patch couldn't be guaranteed so I had it done the old fashioned way.

So I was expecting it was really the old fashioned way like putting oil (kerosene?) and set it on fire but no, the metal is heated like a flat iron.

And I just passed a construction site before that. I got nailed and screwed on the same tire. It's like, "two birds with one stone"!
    Haha....Sorry to hear. Merry Christmas, good sir.2014 Mazda 3

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017

"I got screwed" sounds different to me, but that's just me 2014 Mazda 3

Merry Christmas from me here at the City of Pines

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    "I got screwed" sounds different to me, but that's just me 2014 Mazda 3

Merry Christmas from me here at the City of Pines
    Well, if it's nail then "I got nailed". Since it was a screw...
    2014 Mazda 3

Merry Christmas from the town of vinegar!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Well, if it's nail then "I got nailed". Since it was a screw...
    2014 Mazda 3

Merry Christmas from the town of vinegar!
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

Curiously, where is that town of vinegar, sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by polar01 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

Curiously, where is that town of vinegar, sir?

Paombong, Bulacan is known for it. There's no guarantee that you get the "original" one even if you buy it there. They just put label and dilute it with acetic acid or something.

Once I bought a gallon and informed the lady that I'll give it as a gift. She took it back and went to another part of their house where they store and ferment the "original".

I can give you one as long as you don't live somewhere in South.
    2014 Mazda 3

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Paombong, Bulacan is known for it. There's no guarantee that you get the "original" one even if you buy it there. They just put label and dilute it with acetic acid or something.

Once I bought a gallon and informed the lady that I'll give it as a gift. She took it back and went to another part of their house where they store and ferment the "original".

I can give you one as long as you don't live somewhere in South.
    2014 Mazda 3
    Haha...thats nice of you sir....appreciate much of your thoughtfulness but I’m really curious of the place. Now I know where the place is ......additional knowedge 2014 Mazda 3..

And I live in Gen. Trias, Cavite....2014 Mazda 3

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Haha...thats nice of you sir....appreciate much of your thoughtfulness but I’m really curious of the place. Now I know where the place is ......additional knowedge 2014 Mazda 3..

And I live in Gen. Trias, Cavite....2014 Mazda 3

I'll get one for you, once I go to Tanza, Cavite. 2014 Mazda 3

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I'll get one for you, once I go to Tanza, Cavite. 2014 Mazda 3
    That is very nice of you sir, let me know if you happen to be at Tanza on a weekend. 2014 Mazda 3

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    That is very nice of you sir, let me know if you happen to be at Tanza on a weekend. 2014 Mazda 3

Archerfish is our model tsikoteer, Mowner, Samaritan, Jesuit. A classy, big hearted gent.....Hats off, idol! Merry Christmas!2014 Mazda 3