New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    bros meron na ba nagpainstall ng front map lights sa unit nyo?
    ang hirap kasi ma access ang dome light light sa gitna ng sakyan,
    mas accessible sana pag meron sa harap tulad ng sa V series ng m3.pics naman bro sa mga nakapginstall. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hanap rin ako neto. nakapakabit ka na bro? san meron? thanks

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spikerstiki View Post
    bros meron na ba nagpainstall ng front map lights sa unit nyo?
    ang hirap kasi ma access ang dome light light sa gitna ng sakyan,
    mas accessible sana pag meron sa harap tulad ng sa V series ng m3.pics naman bro sa mga nakapginstall. thanks.
    Ok, I don't think Mazford or Fordland has them. I've inquired from japanparts.com, they have them, just the replacement part. The problem is, the casa (in this case MGH service) will not install it for me. (plus they don't sell one to add on) Next, I've asked japanparts, they can also provide the mounting unit underneath (the're suppose to be a metal bracket under the ceiling headliner.)

The biggest problems are,

1. We (those that don't have the maplights in the first place) don't have the required power cabling in that area (There's suppose to be cabling coming all the way from the C pillar for it. and probably fuses too associated with it).

We could probably tap something or the middle light. (also powered from the c-pillar btw)

2. Japanparts doesn't have installation manuals. (since they are selling oem replacement parts.) Usually, parts like those coming from the plant will have the cutting parttern as well.

Anyway, this is for the stock oem maplight assembly. * non power moon roof version btw
    Last edited by Bravoexo; September 11th, 2010 at 04:39 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    or you can buy surplus maplights of toyota, honda etc and have it installed.

i did install it myself on my previous ride, a corolla, i just tapped it on the domelight.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    guys, buy na lang a Hella Gooseneck Map Light (attached sa lighter) available at Roadstar Makati

08 mazda 3 1.6S no map lights