New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You can get Sorento these days for 700-800 lang. Super bilis nun. I heard it can also reach 200. Reliability wise, ok na ok naman.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    You can get Sorento these days for 700-800 lang. Super bilis nun. I heard it can also reach 200. Reliability wise, ok na ok naman.

meaning 2nd hand na sorento? kasi there are rumors din kasi na mahina daw underchassis ng korean cars?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Sorento isn't a car, though... it's a ladder-frame truck. The suspension tuning is a bit on the soft side (the ride is kind of floaty) but there's no other indication that it might be fragile.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    meaning 2nd hand na sorento? kasi there are rumors din kasi na mahina daw underchassis ng korean cars?
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Sorento isn't a car, though... it's a ladder-frame truck. The suspension tuning is a bit on the soft side (the ride is kind of floaty) but there's no other indication that it might be fragile.
    what i meant po sir is madaling masira etc... hehe sorry for the misleading post.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    No, I don't think madali sya masira. You can ask at the Sorento thread though.

As for the soft ride, you can have it stiffened by changing some suspension parts I guess starting with the shocks.
    Last edited by Horsepower; March 8th, 2009 at 05:23 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    To be sure buy a Japanese Car na lang.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Japanese brand doesn't automatically equate to good quality although understandably, most people who don't know any better would usually resort to this line of thinking.

There are numerous cases already of japanese brands producing crappy products.

Please read around the site.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Korean cars also compete with the market.... Although Japanese cars are branded for its name... btw, China cars also compete in the auto industry... Asian Brands have a significant impact in the Global market...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
07 tribute? worth the buck? pls help.