New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    This thread is useless without pics. kaya eto lagyan ko na lang, para dagdag drool factor.

just look at the fender flares.... ***y!
    Last edited by Negus; April 4th, 2007 at 03:50 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mazda MX-5 Miata Power-Retractable Hard Top... nah... doesn't sound ***y enough... it should be the Mazda MX-5 Power-Hard-On... oh, yes...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    where can I sell my kidney?
    Not too many black market buyers for kidneys 'round these parts of Asia. My suggestion? Put on some fishnets and sell your body instead.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AtariZero View Post
    Not too many black market buyers for kidneys 'round these parts of Asia. My suggestion? Put on some fishnets and sell your body instead.
    Wouldn't that be a cheaper option...

Back to topic....a hefty price for a two seater yata....I'll wait for a second hand na lang after 3 years....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    Wouldn't that be a cheaper option...

Back to topic....a hefty price for a two seater yata....I'll wait for a second hand na lang after 3 years....
    Mazda miata 2nd hand prices?!?
    If they will follow prevailing miata resale value the price of the second hand new look miata would be the same as the brand new one.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A 2006 Miata Touring with 13.7k miles is almost $20k. A 2007 Touring model brand new is around $22k-$23k.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Secondhand Miata prices in the Philippines are insane because of the high demand and limited supply.

I didn't realize they held up so well in the US, too...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Secondhand Miata prices in the Philippines are insane because of the high demand and limited supply.

I didn't realize they held up so well in the US, too...
    Oh yes, esp here in sunny AZ. I don't see too many as daily drivers; the most being seen during weekends. I'm not sure I want one though after seeing the driver of that one huge SUV not see the Miata in front of him and crunched the back..... This place is dangerous for tiny cars.....lots of dumb SUV drivers.

Anyway, the depreciation rate is about average. With the Solstice now providing competition, we'll see how the Miata holds up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
07 miata