New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    Casile, yung madadaanan Marcos mansion?
    Not sure kung marcos mansion yun... But yes, may malaking abandoned mansion duon....

Public road naman yun diba?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Not sure kung marcos mansion yun... But yes, may malaking abandoned mansion duon....

Public road naman yun diba?

yes. they called that casile or revpal(reverse palace) for biker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Thanks mga bros for the suggestions. What is the best route to Tagaytay?What is the best route to Tagaytay?

Nag silangan exit ako, then natraffic na lang kami malapit na sa rotonda. 1 hr 10 mins naging byahe. Umalis kami ng 10am and we were there at 11:10am.

Madugo yung pauwi, mendez-indang-trece-gen.tri-noveleta-kawit-cavitex. 3 hours byahe sobrang traffic! What is the best route to Tagaytay?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cary3t View Post
    yes. they called that casile or revpal(reverse palace) for biker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From Paseo / S&R Nuvali ba ito, saan ka kakaliwa or kakanan para marating mo ung Casile? Taga Tanauan Batangas, kami yung malapit sa Mid/ Highlands Tagaytay. Ang alam ko sa Brgy Hurnalan, Calamba dumaddan mga biker pa Nuvali.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Thanks mga bros for the suggestions. What is the best route to Tagaytay?What is the best route to Tagaytay?

Nag silangan exit ako, then natraffic na lang kami malapit na sa rotonda. 1 hr 10 mins naging byahe. Umalis kami ng 10am and we were there at 11:10am.

Madugo yung pauwi, mendez-indang-trece-gen.tri-noveleta-kawit-cavitex. 3 hours byahe sobrang traffic! What is the best route to Tagaytay?
    Mmm, bat ka dumaan sa mendez at indang?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post

Wala naman id na hinihingi to pass dyan diba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Wala naman id na hinihingi to pass dyan diba?

Wala. Madami lang pasikot sikot. pero from Naic to Cavitex straightforward na

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Di advisable to use the Tagaytay Sta Rosa road downhill for now. May stoplight na kasi sa CALAX intersection. Problema blocked ang right lane papuntang Sta Rosa so no choice lahat but to wait for the left turn to CALAX to turn green. Solid pababa from PNPA to that stoplight. Masama na to considering 3pm pa lang on the first day of a long weekend.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Lot of road construction sta rosa tagaytay road, as early as 7am matraffic na paakyat. Tempting to go via mansion, revpal route pero madami cyclists.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Was in Tagaytay again last Monday and I finally took Waze's suggestion to go down via Ligaya-Talisay. I didn't want to get stuck again on the Sta Rosa route.

It was pretty clear all the way down aside from the odd trucks that were easy enough to overtake due to the wide lanes. Traffic in the lakeside towns was very manageable.

Going up was via the back roads of Alfonso as we were visiting a friend's farm a few minutes behind Sonia's. We hit a few stretches of the bypass road but it's still incomplete.

What is the best route to Tagaytay?