New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^^ Thanks bro.

Below is the suggested route of my phone.

You can see that the suggested exit is at Sta Rita then go to Cabanatuan and take the Pantabangan-Canlili road. I'll be coming from Manila so pasok ako sa Balintawak to NLEX. Ok na ba yan?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nels76 View Post
    ^^ Thanks bro.

Below is the suggested route of my phone.

You can see that the suggested exit is at Sta Rita then go to Cabanatuan and take the Pantabangan-Canlili road. I'll be coming from Manila so pasok ako sa Balintawak to NLEX. Ok na ba yan?

Kung naka drive ka na papunta ng Baguio, Claveria, Tacloban, etc, mani mani lang ang zigzag pa baler para sayo!

What time do you plan on going there? If you are traveling in the wee hours, then it is okay exiting at sta. rita or even at san Fernando. Wala kang problema sa traffic ng madaling araw. But if you are traveling at daytime, I would suggest taking the longer route and sticking with NLEX as much as possible (up to Tarlac exit and then take Santa Rosa - Tarlac road) since traffic can get bad especially at the junctions at Gapan and Santa Rosa (central Luzon).

Photobucket is blocked where I'm at but here are the routes I took:

Going to baler (left manila 1:00 am arrived 8:00am). we took an extended breakfast at Cabanatuan kasi ayaw ko mag drive ng madilim sa zigzag:

https://goo.gl/maps/35mY1

going back, we left 1:00pm ish and took this route:

https://goo.gl/maps/vMn8J

Going home, the only reason why we turned right at Santa Rosa going to SCTEX was that traffic was really bad at the junction going straight to Gapan.

There are dirt roads (gravel) especially the approaches to bridges once you are in the pantabangan area onwards but it is nothing that your Sta Fe can't handle.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by labayds View Post
    Kung naka drive ka na papunta ng Baguio, Claveria, Tacloban, etc, mani mani lang ang zigzag pa baler para sayo!

What time do you plan on going there? If you are traveling in the wee hours, then it is okay exiting at sta. rita or even at san Fernando. Wala kang problema sa traffic ng madaling araw. But if you are traveling at daytime, I would suggest taking the longer route and sticking with NLEX as much as possible (up to Tarlac exit and then take Santa Rosa - Tarlac road) since traffic can get bad especially at the junctions at Gapan and Santa Rosa (central Luzon).

Photobucket is blocked where I'm at but here are the routes I took:

Going to baler (left manila 1:00 am arrived 8:00am). we took an extended breakfast at Cabanatuan kasi ayaw ko mag drive ng madilim sa zigzag:

Going home, the only reason why we turned right at Santa Rosa going to SCTEX was that traffic was really bad at the junction going straight to Gapan.

There are dirt roads (gravel) especially the approaches to bridges once you are in the pantabangan area onwards but it is nothing that your Sta Fe can't handle.
    Salamat, Sir.

3AM ang alis namin sa Thursday so I expect maluwag pa ung via Sta Rita or San Fernando exit to Cabanatuan.
    Susulitin namin ang araw so we expect 9AM andon na kami sa Baler then check in sa hotel and gala-gala na.

Sa sabado naman, I think pagka check out, baka bumyahe na kami pabalik Manila.

Salamat sa assurance na ok naman ang pag drive sa Baler since I already have driven to Baguio (via Kennon), Cagayan and Tacloban.

Will post some udpates and pix pag nakabyahe na kami. Salamat po uli.

Kinunan ko na ng pic yong suggested waypoint niyo baka sakali maka encounter kami ng traffic via the phone's Navigational waypoints.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by labayds View Post

I compared ur suggested route with that of my Phone and pareho naman. Ung sa suggestion mo lang, exit is sa may San Simon.
    Sa Windows Phone ko naman, suggestion is Sta Rita. Pero Cabanatuan onwards, pareho naman ng suggested route.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Avoid Cabanatuan. It's the tricycle capital of the PHL.

Sent from my 3310 using Tsikot Forums

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I agree ^ IMO mas ok ang NLEX, SCTEX LAPAZ EXIT, ZARAGOZA, ALIAGA AND EXIT SA TALAVERA AND RIGHT SA JUNCTION TO BALER.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sirs good afternoon po

salamat sa mga nag bigay ng idea, especially sa mga first timers pupunta ng baler katulad ko.

this 05-06 April Baler kami, 1st option ko yung SCTEX, medyo mahaba lang pero banayad yung daan.

2nd option ung sta.rita exit-cabanatuan, question ko lang regarding sa daan na yun

1) maganda ba daan especially sa mga sedan, 3-4am kami aalis ng manila,

2) from sta.rita exit to cabanatuan, ilang oras po ang biyahe?

salamat po sa mga makakasagot

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Another tip: expect 5 to 10 pesos higher fuel cost per liter when in baler compared in manila.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Di naman Sir. Halos pareho lang. I am from Manila and nasa P44/Liter din ang disel dito sa Baler

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Waypoints going to Baler Quezon from Manila