New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    According to google maps, it will take 10-11 hrs to get there via private car. How are the roads to Misibis Bay? Anyone been to Misibis Bay resort? Is a 3D2N stay enough?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Hey guys,
    I own a 2016 Sportster 48 and recently ordered some LED front turn signals for it... however I made the mistake of ordering 1157 style bulbs when my bike runs 1156 as stock.
    Now I really like the idea of having my front turn signals act as running lights too but they obviously wont fit in the stock housing. I don't want to send them back and would rather switch the housing from 1156 style to 1157 style to accommodate these new LED lights I got, however I am struggling to find hardware to allow me to do this anywhere online... Can it be done?
    If anyone else has any experience doing this job or can give me an idea of what hardware I need to buy or what the job will entail, I'd really appreciate the assistance.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    I remember in high school, all I wanted in my next vehicle was for it to have navigation. I finally got a top trim F150 that had navigation in it, and in the 3 years I've been driving the truck, I've used it exactly 1 time, and I shut it off halfway to my destination because it was so annoying. I either have my unit on the music screen, or just the home screen that has music, climate control, and a couple other things.

I saw the post on the front page about 'who has the best navigation' and it kind of made me wonder if anyone else had the same experience as me.