New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    just want to ask po mga sirs if meron po bang turn left from SLEX to MOA via EDSA..

i will be using my car on it's coding day and on the window time..knowing po na im only safe if im within edsa or slex during window hours.. any route po ba you can suggest..if i am on slex, meron po ba turn left sa EDSA papuntang MOA? ang pagkakaalam ko lang po kasi is right turn pa makati..

will greatly appreciate all your inputs mga sirs... thanks...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Meron. It's a little after the righthand upward ramp going to makati. Nasa bandang ilalim sya ng EDSA flyover mismo.

However, I am not sure kung lagi yun open so see if you can catch the next U-turn. Within SLEX naman, di ka huhulihin. I have tried that before. kaka-stress and excite at the same time. hehe.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Meron po left turn and pwede po on window time. May nakikita akong mga signs along Edsa, Roxas Blvd., SS Highway na NC or no coding. Hindi kolang alam e kung pang window lang yung or anytime pwede.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Just remain on the innermost lane (leftmost) as you approach the Magallanes Interchange (EDSA and SLEX intersection). I assume here that you are Northbound, based on your query.

Underneath the Magallanes flyover, you will pass by a U-turn slot and then a few meters after that there will be vehicles coming from EDSA, northbound and turning left to SLEX (merging with your lane). Just stay on the left and you will see a left turn lane, (still underneath the Magallanes flyover)....

You are now in EDSA. Just go straight and keep right. Take the road to the right of the next flyover. This will bring you to the intersection of Taft Avenue and EDSA extension.

Go straight and keep right as there will be a U turn slot about 200meters form the intersection.

(A lot of MMDA may apprehend you for swerving violation so be on the right lane)

Next will be a major intersection of Macapagal and EDSA extension. MoA should be visible by this time.... Good luck and Enjoy!

9000:snowfight1:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    maraming salamat sir Horsepower, sir uwak and sir CVT..

*sir CVT,
    clarify lang po.. i will just pass the U-Turn slot.. hindi pa po ako mag U-turn.. i will just pass by it and merong left turn na magmerge sa mga sasakyan galing edsa towards SLEX.. ito po ba lane na yung pagakyat ng magallanes flyover from ayala(yung right side)? then keep right na po ako... towards moa..

pasensya na po kung medyo naguluhan.. ayoko po kasi mahuli..hehe..

thanks po ulit sa inyo..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    maraming salamat sir Horsepower, sir uwak and sir CVT..

*sir CVT,
    clarify lang po.. i will just pass the U-Turn slot.. hindi pa po ako mag U-turn.. i will just pass by it and merong left turn na magmerge sa mga sasakyan galing edsa towards SLEX.. ito po ba lane na yung pagakyat ng magallanes flyover from ayala(yung right side)? then keep right na po ako... towards moa..

pasensya na po kung medyo naguluhan.. ayoko po kasi mahuli..hehe..

thanks po ulit sa inyo..

Bro, sa ilalim ng tulay ng Magallanes (hindi ka aakyat ng tulay kaya ka nasa leftmost lane), may makikita kang U-turn slot. Diretso ka lang.

Tapos nito, may makikita kang nagle-left turn merging sa linya mo. Ang mga sasakyang ito ay galing EDSA na nag-le-left turn papuntang SLEX northbound, katulad mo. Keep left ka pa rin dahil pagkatapos nito at nasa ilalim ka pa rin ng tulay ng Magallanes, may left turn papuntang EDSA. Keep right ka na... Tapos, huwag kang aakyat ng flyover na papuntang Domestic Airport. Sa kanan ka lang papuntang Baclaran....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    thanks sir CVT... malinaw na po.. thanks po ulit..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Just remain on the innermost lane (leftmost) as you approach the Magallanes Interchange (EDSA and SLEX intersection). I assume here that you are Northbound, based on your query.

Underneath the Magallanes flyover, you will pass by a U-turn slot and then a few meters after that there will be vehicles coming from EDSA, northbound and turning left to SLEX (merging with your lane). Just stay on the left and you will see a left turn lane, (still underneath the Magallanes flyover)....

You are now in EDSA. Just go straight and keep right. Take the road to the right of the next flyover. This will bring you to the intersection of Taft Avenue and EDSA extension.

Go straight and keep right as there will be a U turn slot about 200meters form the intersection.

(A lot of MMDA may apprehend you for swerving violation so be on the right lane)

Next will be a major intersection of Macapagal and EDSA extension. MoA should be visible by this time.... Good luck and Enjoy!

Thanks sir for this one especially for a newbie driver like me. Very informative. Im planning to go there in a bit.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    mga paps ingat lang sa mga mmda.. last time na daan ko dito ang gulo ng linya sa daan.... tapus bigla kang paparahin ng mmda they will charge you swerving....hindi ko binigay lisense. 2 friend ko same incident.. kaya beware..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    hanggang ngayon ba madami pa rin mga kotong cops na mmda dito? balak ko pumunta bukas and ganun din ang sitwasyon ko, hehe. coding ang conduction sticker at sa window lang ako sisingit...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
From SLEX to MOA