New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you have road maps in your car?

ako wala eh.

ano ba magandang map, for metro manila streets and luzon?

saan maganda bumili?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have, useful tlaga lalo na pag unfamiliar places pupuntahan ko, na p-plan ko kung san ako dadaan yung iwas trapik.

City Atlas(metro manila map) yung nabili ko sa National Bookstore, arnd Php250 yata yun. Ok sya colored at malinaw yung mga streets and updated naman

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Citi Atlas is a good Metro Manila map.

Sa National Bookstors at mga gas stations, may mga specialty maps for the different regions.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    for me, it's the ins and outs ( its like a small book ). i always check with it before going to unfamiliar places. got it at nationa
    l. saves me the trouble of getting lost and asking around for directions.
    tip ko lang : pinaka magandang mag tanong sa bombero (fireman). siguradong alam nila mga streets sa area nila.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    if you're a frequent out-of-towner, get EZ Map Philippine Road Atlas.

It's got great info on provincial roads including road conditions, distances b/w towns, info on gas stations, alternate routes etc. It even includes great guides about tourist destinations, hotels, resorts, restaurants etc. Great for travel and adventure.

It comes in two editions, one for Luzon and one for Visayas and Mindanao.

Got it at Nat'l Bookstore for P295 (for Luzon edition).

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...ang alam ko P340.00 na ung citi atlas

mas gusto ko ung compact size as compared to the book size, coz u can stuff it in the glove compartment. u might find a map a bit cumbersome to deal with sometimes

me citi atlas din ba na provincial?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Jackal
    if you're a frequent out-of-towner, get EZ Map Philippine Road Atlas.

It's got great info on provincial roads including road conditions, distances b/w towns, info on gas stations, alternate routes etc. It even includes great guides about tourist destinations, hotels, resorts, restaurants etc. Great for travel and adventure.

It comes in two editions, one for Luzon and one for Visayas and Mindanao.

Got it at Nat'l Bookstore for P295 (for Luzon edition).
    Just got a copy of EZ Map last week and it costed 499.00 sa National Bookstore din. :confused: Napamahal yata bili ko. Pero meron pa rin ako nung 15 year old na In-Out Metro Manila, gutay gutay nga lang yung pages.

Better check when was the map made, some maps were issued based from 1985 issues.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ins and outs i find it ok and accurate....kaso kapag matagal nang nai-stuck sa loob ng kotse, nagkakalagas-lagas yung mga pages. at least puwede pang pagtiyagaan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    do all the maps mentioned have detailed streets and names kahit sa loob ng villages?... i had a map before yung cover grey and the shape of metro manila is pink it was detailed kaso wala pa atang c-5 nun 80's pa yun eh..forgot the title nawawala na kasi.. i need a new one..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i used to have that Citi Atlas... was very detailed indeed...

but now... GPS is the way to go.... may GPS na ba sa manila?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
road maps