New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    This road is one of the most desirable road for drivers who wants adventure, but one of the most complicated. The twists and turns are not for the beginners.

Some less complicated are Kennon Road, Marcos Highway, Halsema Highway in Mt. Province and Benguet area, Bitukang Manok in Atimonan, Dalton Pass in Nueva Viscaya, Tanay in Rizal, and portion of the road in Samploc in Quezon.

One of the best twisted roads I had encounted is in Benguet- from Tublay (after La Trinidad) going to the municipality of Kibungan, Benguet, around 50kms and 2 hour drive.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    Bro- If that's almost 2 hours of twists and turns (meaning you have to turn your steering wheel every five to seven seconds), then that "arguably beats" the mountain road from Pagsanjan>Cavinti>Majayjay>Luisiana>Lucban which keeps you busy for barely over an hour,- with a bonus,- a chance encounter with the "mga poging tao" na may bitbit na mahaba....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.6K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Tama ka, bro. 2 oras na bundok, puno, ahon, lusong.

Idagdag pa pala ang Ternate- Nasugbu area ( masarap pag praktisan ng mga beginners) at Pantabangan road going to Baler.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tama ka, bro. 2 oras na bundok, puno, ahon, lusong.

Idagdag pa pala ang Ternate- Nasugbu area ( masarap pag praktisan ng mga beginners) at Pantabangan road going to Baler.

Agree with the Ternate-Nasugbu road,- bonus pa na scenic at maluwag ang kalye roon,- plus the Kaybiang Tunnel.

Sarap mo naman,- I have not been to LaTrinidad-Kibungan and the Pantabangan-Baler...

One of these days... One of these days... Pangtanggal ng pressure/stress....hehehe....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.6K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    This road is one of the most desirable road for drivers who wants adventure, but one of the most complicated. The twists and turns are not for the beginners.

Some less complicated are Kennon Road, Marcos Highway, Halsema Highway in Mt. Province and Benguet area, Bitukang Manok in Atimonan, Dalton Pass in Nueva Viscaya, Tanay in Rizal, and portion of the road in Samploc in Quezon.

One of the best twisted roads I had encounted is in Benguet- from Tublay (after La Trinidad) going to the municipality of Kibungan, Benguet, around 50kms and 2 hour drive.

Next mo try bro yung Aritao-Ambuklao road from Vizcaya to Baguio:

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Di ko pa nasubukan yan, although sabi nga nung driver ko, sarap daw dumaan dyan.

From Lagawe, dyan sila dumaan papunta ng Baguio two weeks ago.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Next mo try bro yung Aritao-Ambuklao road from Vizcaya to Baguio:

Wow, mukhang something to look forward to.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Wow, mukhang something to look forward to.
    That's the road from Baguio to Mt. Pulag, also the typical route of people from region 2 headed to Baguio.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Para maiba naman Maganda pang long road trip drive iyong from calapan, oriental mindoro to roxas, oriental mindoro. Iyong stretch ng nautical highway na iyan ang so far medyo focused bare knuckle driving na experience ko especially sa gabi at madaling araw

May mga long straightaways tapos may mix ng winding mountain roads

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Road conditions / traffic conditions on Ligaya drive on tagaytay-talisay road?