New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hey guys ask ko lang if alam nio if makakapag park ba inside the abs-cbn compound? in the loop kaya? i always see a basement parking entrance near starbucks but never bothered asking the guards. anyways, the family will be watching a live show this weekend in support of a family friend who is one of the contestants. gusto ko lang kasi ng mas secure na place to park cos if not ill be forced to look around outside na lang which is the last of my options knowing how talamak carnapping in that particular area.

thanks in advance guys!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You can park at the ground floor of the ELJ building (near Starbucks). 35 pesos first 3 hours and 15 pesos per hour if I am not mistaken.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blebla View Post
    You can park at the ground floor of the ELJ building (near Starbucks). 35 pesos first 3 hours and 15 pesos per hour if I am not mistaken.
    Apologies. I meant basement parking.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    thanks for this! to be clear, isa lang naman starbucks sa abs diba? this is the entrance along sct. albano in front of gerry's grill right? thanks again! :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes don ang pasukan near starbucks..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Kelangan ko din malaman kung pwede mag park sa basement para pag sinusundo ko si jessy mendiola di kita ng lahat ng tao.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    malaki ba ang baseparking ng ELJ?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    malaki ba ang baseparking ng ELJ?
    Three levels of parking area. But i think only the first level is open to the public.

Parking in ABS-CBN?