The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any tips on the faster route/s from:

1) Ortigas Center to Pasig City Hall
    2) Pasig City Hall to Makati CBD

Route 1: ETD is around 630am
    Google maps suggests i take the Dr Garcia bridge and work my way up to Caruncho. Apple maps suggests i take the Pasig Blvd bridge and work my way down. I've done the latter but that was earlier today, Sunday. Eh pano kung Monday?

Route 2: Apple maps suggests i go Balderrama, Jimenez, Elisco and Kalayaan. Google maps wants me to go back up to Pasig blvd and take a left to go thru C5. San ok?

Thanks guys.

Posted using TocinoTalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    1.) Ortigas C-5 to Kalayaan Elevated U-Turn, then keep right when you are in the bridge so that you''ll enter pasig. There's a lot of turning and there's also another bridge unitl you will reach caruncho ave. then straight ahead to Pasig City Hall (near Pasig Public Market).

2.) C-5, enter BGC, Mckinley and straight ahead until you reach Ayala ave.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Would kalayaan via Pateros be a valid option?

Posted using TocinoTalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When i go to Pasig City Hall area/Sandoval Ave. I take this route most of the time: (check this on Googlemaps pards)
    - Shaw Blvd/Pasig Blvd
    - Cross under the C5 Bagong Ilog Flyover and go straight onto Dr. Maximo Flores St.
    - Turn right at the first street and left at the next (this is a one way area so traffic is circular)
    - Follow the road onto the bridge that takes you to Dr. Garcia St.
    - Turn left at the end (A. Luna St.)
    - Go straight and turn right at the Simbahan (Caruncho Ave).

That goes straight to Pasig City Hall.

On the way out, after Caruncho Ave. Turn left at the Plaza then follow the road which goes right then take a left at P. Burgos and just follow the traffic flow and signs to get back to the bridge you took coming in.
    Last edited by vinj; July 1st, 2013 at 09:32 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

right on sir.... exactly my route. i went to the pasig public market before and is is just at the back of the pasig city hall.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... That's what Google maps made as the first option to City Hall. Since Google maps wasn't updating too quickly, I took Apple maps' suggestion, went down Canley, U-turn to go to Pasig Blvd, up that bridge, right to Mabini and left today City Hall. Was free-flowing at the time (before 7am).

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    When i go to Pasig City Hall area/Sandoval Ave. I take this route most of the time: (check this on Googlemaps pards)
    - Shaw Blvd/Pasig Blvd
    - Cross under the C5 Bagong Ilog Flyover and go straight onto Dr. Maximo Flores St.
    - Turn right at the first street and left at the next (this is a one way area so traffic is circular)
    - Follow the road onto the bridge that takes you to Dr. Garcia St.
    - Turn left at the end (A. Luna St.)
    - Go straight and turn right at the Simbahan (Caruncho Ave).

That goes straight to Pasig City Hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    On the way out, after Caruncho Ave. Turn left at the Plaza then follow the road which goes right then take a left at P. Burgos and just follow the traffic flow and signs to get back to the bridge you took coming in.
    This way out would've probably been faster since the roads are a bit bigger. I tool the Balderrama, P. Tuazon, M. Jimenez, Elisco route leading to M. Concepcion/Kalayaan. Then took 32nd, shortcut to end up at St. Luke's and Ford, then right to head to the Ayala exit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Yeah, mahaba yung Elisco route and it sucks when you get stuck there with trucks (esp. at night).

The Vargas Bridge - A. Mabini route is fast naman basta walang traffic (usually sa hapon to evening ang traffic dito).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Watch out today and specially tomorrow. Pasig Day. Super traffic.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    bahain dyan sa caruncho.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ung mataas na revolving building restaurant sa pasig caruncho, condemned pa rin ba hangan ngayon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ortigas Center to Pasig City Hall to Makati CBD