New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I wonder if sagada tourists had it as bad as bagiuo vacationers. I'm thinking The added distance & travel time to the former could be significant enough to dissuade potential tourists from visiting the quaint town in the sky.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; April 20th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Moderate traffic at sctex-nlex connection southbound all the way to San Fernando at 2pm. I am now at Sta Rita Shell of Asia stop. Traffic starts 2km before sta rita exit, average speeds at 35 kph. Not too bad.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From Shell of Asia to Bocaue toll gate was moderate traffic at 4pm. Bocaue to Mindanao Smart Connect was an average 80 kph until it starts to get heavy at Paso de Blas due to merging traffic and exitting to Mindanao. Mindanao ave was light, getting moderate only near Congressional.

Left Tondol at 8:35 am, reached home at 5:20 pm. Lots of stops for pasalubong, mango, lunch and meryenda. Total travel time without stops was 5-1/2 hours.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Muntinlupa to Baguio about 8 hours last Holy Thursday (April 18). 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. EDSA is super wide except Balintawak.

Baguio to Muntinlupa about 9 hours yesterday, Easter Sunday (April 21). 12:00 NN - 9:00 PM.

What I appreciate is that volunteer groups are setting up tents along McArthur Highway to provide assistance to travelers.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789