New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Sounds like you plan to go on a trip forr a few months... Pag minalas ka, each province you go to required 14 day quarantine.

Yung mga helpers namin dapat uuwi sa province nung march. Buti di sila natuloy. Yung mga kasama nila na tumuloy, puro quarantine inabot nila. Di pa nakakuwi sa province nila sa burias.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    I'm actually planning of staying there for at least a year. I've heard people driving their cars and motorists have done them recently during the lockdowns kaso hindi ko sila personally kilala para matanong. Just curious kung me nakatry na ba dito at anong experiences nila

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by x.mayor View Post
    Haven't tried yet, but now working on the plan/route to take. According to several contacts hindi pa talaga advisable.

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk
    I would love to hear your experience po Sir if matuloy plan mo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2020
    We are contemplating of taking a road trip from Manila to Davao by land. I guess the journey going there will be great with all the sight seeing but I am worried how bored my passengers will be on the journey back to Manila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by otomobil View Post
    We are contemplating of taking a road trip from Manila to Davao by land. I guess the journey going there will be great with all the sight seeing but I am worried how bored my passengers will be on the journey back to Manila.
    two Ipad Airs with headrest mounts. Globe has good reception all the way to Surigao. With YT Premium and Netflix Family, you can download pretty much everything.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by otomobil View Post
    I wanted to this road trip this year but COVID happened. Yes, I have the sane concern about the trip back but I was thinking of taking the Bukidnon route going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    This trip is also on our bucket list. Best way it could happen is if someone back home bought one of our cars so we drive it there then fly back.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    This trip is also on our bucket list. Best way it could happen is if someone back home bought one of our cars so we drive it there then fly back.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    I could bring the ASX and have someone buy it but for long road trips, the FXT is our choice. If only a RORO ferry from Batangas to CDO is available, it will be a lot easier.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I could bring the ASX and have someone buy it but for long road trips, the FXT is our choice. If only a RORO ferry from Batangas to CDO is available, it will be a lot easier.
    Direcho na? There are short hops on the western side pero mas familiar ako sa Bicol, Samar, Leyte, Surigao route.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Direcho na? There are short hops on the western side pero mas familiar ako sa Bicol, Samar, Leyte, Surigao route.
    That’s the usual route. Hopefully, a RORO route from Batangas to CDO becomes available. Batangas port is within 2 hours or less from Manila and CDO is around 6-7 hours to Davao.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    That’s the usual route. Hopefully, a RORO route from Batangas to CDO becomes available. Batangas port is within 2 hours or less from Manila and CDO is around 6-7 hours to Davao.
    Yup avoid the long road to Bicol. Ok sana kung gawa na extension to Quezon.

I only did the BuDa route once and that was on an ordinary Bachelor. I love the smell of burning rubber and brakes in the morning.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Need Advise: Road Trip to and from Mindanao