New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Will be my first time going there, hows the road condition going there? and what to expect?

Base sa mga pictures na nakita ko and videos, mabundok ba dito? bangin? and zigzags? maliit daan? maraming curves?

We'll not go to any cove or island, will stay on the town proper lang.

Sedan lang gamit namin, kaya kaya?

Also my signal ba? will be using waze baka mawalan along the way.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Laking San Antonio here!

All roads in Zambales are good. Starting when you leave sbma, the zigzag road is 3 lanes - 2 lanes for uphill and 1 lane for downhill. After the zigzag road most are already 4 lanes.

The last time i was in SAZ (that is what locals call the town) 2 years ago the road and bridge to Pundaquit were being cemented. I heard finished na last year.

Meron signal Globe, Smart, Sun, etc. Wala lang signal sa coves kasi over the mountain.

What hotel/resort? Stay away from Punta de Uian. Mismanaged and poor maintemance.

Wala pa zambales mango for sale during this time. Middle of April ang harvest ng mango sa Zambales. Yung makikita mo na for sale sa Zambales ng March galing Pangasinan yun.
    Last edited by yebo; March 7th, 2019 at 11:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    All roads in Zambales are good. Starting when you leave sbma, the zigzag road is 3 lanes - 2 lanes for uphill and 1 lane for downhill. After the zigzag road most are already 4 lanes.

The last time i was in SAZ (that is what locals call the town) 2 years ago the road and bridge to Pundaquit were being cemented. I heard finished na last year.

Meron signal Globe, Smart, Sun, etc. Wala lang signal sa coves kasi over the mountain.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

What hotel/resort? Stay away from Punta de Uian. Mismanaged and poor maintemance.

Wala pa zambales mango for sale during this time. Middle of April ang harvest ng mango sa Zambales. Yung makikita mo na for sale sa Zambales ng March galing Pangasinan yun.
    \
    i agree!!