Hi! Please help a newbie driver. It's my first time to drive to makati and i'm scared about the traffic rules there. I'm supposed to drive from Alabang to Cembo Makati as it says so in the thread name. I'm used to commuting and the road i'm familiar with is the SLEX-EDSA-Kalayaan route. I understand that there are different lanes for private cars. Can anyone hand me down a detailed instruction on how i get myself to cembo, coming from EDSA(magallanes)? (already familiar with alabang-edsa).

Bago po makarating sa babaan ng bus sa ayala, may parang pailalim na lanes po dun para sa mga papuntang ayala and guadalupe monumento po right? pupunta po ba ako sa lane na un? or sa tabi po ako ng bus sumunod at dun sa ibabaw dadaan? and can i turn right dun sa may kalayaan ave.? if i can, which lane should i take? the middle one? As you see, i'm scared of all the lanes. haha!

And coming from cembo, how do i get myself back to slex po? even been looking at youtube videos to virtually make myself familiar with the roads. kaya lang there's no one taking the route i'm planning to take on.

But if anyone can suggest a much easier route going to cembo, coming from alabang, then please do share=) and pleasse be very detailed. haha! sorry po