New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I know only of 2 route to get to the mall:
    The route where you follow Shaw Blvd and then turn.
    The second route I know is if you're going north on Edsa.

I went through Aurora blvd at one time thinking I could go south on EDSA but that was a big mistake. When you get to EDSA, the only right turn is clogged with busses with masungit na drivers. When you do get to EDSA going south, there's no freaking left turn or U-turn for many many kilometers.

Possible ba pumunta sa Megamall going south from EDSA?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    take C5, then Julia Vargas or from north edsa, turn left using the Rosario flyover. But then again, its your destination thats crowded, not the path that leads to it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    try mo sa crossing ibabaw after ng star mall, turn right ka then mga 5- 0 meters may U turn then from there pede ka na mag left turn papuntang megamall or straight ahead papuntang shangrila/ or likod ng megamall...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    expect heavy traffic sa area kasi sinara ang malaking bahagi ng meralco ave. dahil sa flyover construction. the starmall route ang medyo mabilis ng konti, huwag ka lang papasok agad ng yellow lane at may mga buwaya sa may overpass.
    Last edited by zero; June 21st, 2004 at 03:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ay oo nga pala! Deym! Bwisit na ortigas avenue yan! Wala namang sira binabakbak. Now im looking forward to driving home after work (sarcasm).

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    via starmall is the fastest if u're going south.

I need better route to Megamall