New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    can anyone please help me how to get to Bohol St., CAA, Las Pinas City from SM manila. thanks a lot

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babyzac29 View Post
    can anyone please help me how to get to Bohol St., CAA, Las Pinas City from SM manila. thanks a lot
    I assume that you are driving, bro.

Take Roxas Blvd southbound, then Coastal Road.

At the junction, make a left turn towards Zapote-Alabang Road (if you go straight or turn right, then you will go to Cavite). Keep left and take the flyover.

At the Zapote-Alabang Road, you will pass by SM Las Pinas Center (to your right), then Perpetual Help Medical Center (left)/Shell Gas Station(right) and then Makro (right). On the next intersection after the elevated pedestrian walk,- make a left turn on J. Aguilar St....

At the J. Aguilar St.,- you will pass by Shell Gas Station(left)/Las Pinas Doctors' Hospital(left)/SouthVille International School(right). Upon crossing that intersection, where these are located,- you will see a basketball court and a barangay hall both to your right,- you ask the officials there where Bohol St. is, as you are now in CAA Las Pinas.

Safe driving.

14.3K:eathis:

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Or you can pass by Dr. A Santos Ave. which is sucat road and if you'll see lianas supermarket, take a right turn there and on that road, just follow the cars, that's CAA. Then ask around where bohol st. is.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    thanks guys. but what if i will just commute? what bus/jeep will i take?

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    From Lawton, ride an FX with the destination: Lawton-Sucat VV. then baba ka ng Coastal, from coastal ride a bus which has the route, SM Southmall then from there, ask the conductor to lay you off at Casimiro Jollibee. After that, ride a tricycle from 7Eleven perpendicular to the road where the bus was taking. then tell the driver where you're headed.

how to get to Bohol St., CAA, Las Pinas City from SM manila