New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I can use my car on monday and I need to go to Honda cars alabang. How do you commute to honda cars alabang from Manila City Hall? Whats the fastest and safest way to commute there? And how long is the travel time? Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    up.........................

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sakay ka sir ng bus patungong alabang. alam ko diretso ito sa alabang town center. dadaan ito sa harap ng honda alabang. travel time mo malamang matagal dahil obstacle course ngayon ang alabang-zapote road dahil sa maynilad.

ika nga ng kumpanya "konting pasensya, dadaloy din ang ligaya".

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^tama sir, pero you need to ride the "REINALYN" bus because other buses don't go directly to alabang anymore.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    sakay ka sir ng bus patungong alabang. alam ko diretso ito sa alabang town center. dadaan ito sa harap ng honda alabang. travel time mo malamang matagal dahil obstacle course ngayon ang alabang-zapote road dahil sa maynilad.

ika nga ng kumpanya "konting pasensya, dadaloy din ang ligaya".
    where do find that bus? meron po ba sa taft ung bus na yun at ano ung nakasulat?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    wala bang fx na alabang sa cityhall or sa tapat ng post office?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Far as I know, only the Erjohn-Almark buses stop at Alabang Town Center. The other buses (Tas Trans, Bensan, Igan, ARR, Arabia Boy) stop at SM Southmall, so you'll have to take a jeep to get to Honda.

I agree with pista_ni_jon though, Alabang-Zapote traffic is terrible because of all the Maynilad excavations. If you can, try to get to Faura/Pedro Gil first, then wait for one of the Alabang Skyway buses. Most of these aren't air-conditioned though, and you'll have to walk a short distance to transfer to a jeep (to Zapote) that will take you to Honda.

The first option is more comfortable, but it might take you upwards of two hours if it's rush hour. The second one is faster.

How commute to Honda cars Alabang coming from Manila City Hall?