New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm coming from SLEX. Normally I exit Calamba but I hate the traffic at Los Banos. I saw a new road after Calamba exit but I think that leads to Batangas.

I take Calauan sometimes but there might be a new route. Traffic is horrible here in Los Banos. I should have passed San Pablo/Calauan

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Try c6,taytay , antipolo, tanay, Laguna routes

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm closer to SLEX. I can't take the northern route pala.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Via sto Tomas, Labas ka na ng Bay Laguna, additional kms nga lang

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm coming from SLEX. Normally I exit Calamba but I hate the traffic at Los Banos. I saw a new road after Calamba exit but I think that leads to Batangas.

I take Calauan sometimes but there might be a new route. Traffic is horrible here in Los Banos. I should have passed San Pablo/Calauan
    Elbi traffic is at its worst now.

Go to Sto Tomas and take the road gojng to the makban geogthermal plant. It will lead you all the way to Bay, Laguna.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    To go to Sto Tomas, I can go dulo of slex (straight ahead instead of exiting at Calamba)? I've always wondered where that road leads

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    been to lucban last week, i took the los baños/calamba route. walang traffic and that was around 7am iirc. every summer season lang naman grabe ang traffic diyan eh.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I thought so too pero traffic pa rin kanina. Not as bad as summer but still traffic esp the intersection going to UP. Never passing there again.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    that was sunday btw.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    umm okay? Good for you. I was stuck in traffic. On a Sunday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast