New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    This is my daily route north greenhills ayala nort greenhills. From Enterprise take Ayala then right sa Makati Ave. if you take Paseo it will take longer then Rockwell then the bridge. Ayala to Rockwell is around 30 to 45 mins. After Barangka take Sikap Street then it will lead you to martirez st then Shaw. The Mandaluyong to Greenhills will take you 20 to 30 mins. Avoid Masilyo Circle and lots of road diggings

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Thats a flood control project. Notice how that place turns into a lake once everybody around the neighborhood decides to brush their teeth all at the same time? .... joke lang!

The area floods when its raining heavy, kaya ina-ayos nila ang drainage. Then going up Martinez avenue, traffic ulit kasi palengke on both sides of the street, tapos ang dami ng tao, tricycle, jeep, bisikleta, padyak, HesusMariaSantissima.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Edsa would also be my choice, especially since you're coming already from BGC. Just pass the exit that leads you to the Makati City Jail, and JP Rizal so you've avoided one of the big chokepoints along Edsa (Guadalupe).
    Quote Originally Posted by peejay_07 View Post
    diretso ka lang ng 5th ave until nasa left mo na st. lukes and right ang S&R. tapos right ka sa pinakadulo. then left ka after Lexus. dirediretso na yan sa lawton (crossing kalayaan). tapos left ka sa JP Rizal. dirediretso lang then left ka na paakyat ng EDSA (clover leaf ng Guadalupe).
    is this the Makati City Jail route?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i remember nung nagstart yang project na yan last year, around march/april of 2013, naglagay ng mga signages na sorry daw for inconvenience at hanggang May lang naman tong project na to, blah blah blah. Aba, June 2014 na at hindi pa tapos. Baka May 2016 pa pala ibig nila sabihin? hehe. sorry sa OT

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Thats a flood control project. Notice how that place turns into a lake once everybody around the neighborhood decides to brush their teeth all at the same time? .... joke lang!

The area floods when its raining heavy, kaya ina-ayos nila ang drainage. Then going up Martinez avenue, traffic ulit kasi palengke on both sides of the street, tapos ang dami ng tao, tricycle, jeep, bisikleta, padyak, HesusMariaSantissima.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Oh wow. I had NO idea traffic was that bad going North 1-2 hrs for less than 10 kms?!! Kaya pala yung friend ko naglalakad na lang from his house in Mandaluyong to our office in Ayala.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    daily route ko yan.. makati to mandaluyong.. minsan inaabot nang 1.5 hours 4 kms lang.. kaya minsan nagpapagabi na lang ako.. ikot ikot lang sa greenbelt..

fastest way is to leave early.. wag ka papaabot nang 5pm.. pag EDSA 30 mins lang yan to Greenhills..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    avoid mo muna yung maysilo circle coming from san francisco street. pero kung coming from sgt. bumatay street ka, medyo mas maluwag na dyan

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    There's an alternate route. Going down Makati Mandaluyong bridge turn left (not right). Go straight along Coronado, then left on Pantaleon, then derecho, passing by the Rockwell bridge intersection. I dont know the other street names, but ultimately you end up on the intersection of Boni and Dansalan Gardens, may hospital din yata sa corner na yun.

Or coming from Rockwell bridge, turn right on the intersection.

Streets are narrow, but you can get thru. Check waze.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; June 24th, 2014 at 05:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    There's an alternate route. Going down Makati Mandaluyong bridge turn left (not right). Go straight along Coronado, then left on Pantaleon, then derecho, passing by the Rockwell bridge intersection. I dont know the other street names, but ultimately you end up on the intersection of Boni and Dansalan Gardens, may hospital din yata sa corner na yun.

Or coming from Rockwell bridge, turn right on the intersection.

Streets are narrow, but you can get thru. Check waze.
    I can't pass narrow streets Baka makasagi lang ako. I have really bad eyesight and the dark tint of my car makes it worse

Baka lumabas ako ng Antipolo sa pasikot sikot dyan haha

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    EDSA ka na. New resto na naman ba yan?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast