New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,879
    #41
    Plans changed. And matuod is very expensive now.

    Kinda regret not getting years ago when the going rates were more reasonable.

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,394
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Where is this slice of paradise bro?
    That's a fisherman's cove in the quaint lil town of Alcoy, good brother...where fresh catches can be had on any fair weather day.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,546
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Plans changed. And matuod is very expensive now.

    Kinda regret not getting years ago when the going rates were more reasonable.

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Sayang. Yes prices right now have doubled, even tripled from pre-pandemic rates. And there are people still buying!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,820
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    That's a fisherman's cove in the quaint lil town of Alcoy, good brother...where fresh catches can be had on any fair weather day.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Nice place you got there. Hope the residents can keep it that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Welcome back LSB. Where is this? Kinda looks like the view of the place we rented in Anvaya.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,320
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Makes one forget we're in the midst of the longest post-war crapstorm ever, bai?ECQ and GCQ Checkpoints

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Love the southern part of cebu bai. There are more nice beaches and better sceneries. I did one round south before ayaw ko nang bumalik sa bahay.

    2nd preference is bantayan island.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,320
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Saan to para maiwasan sa gabi?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,546
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post


    Welcome back LSB. Where is this? Kinda looks like the view of the place we rented in Anvaya.

    Thank you! Punta Fuego sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,394
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Nice place you got there. Hope the residents can keep it that way.
    Nice indeed, but can't even dream to own such...Happy just to have visited.ECQ and GCQ Checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Love the southern part of cebu bai. There are more nice beaches and better sceneries. I did one round south before ayaw ko nang bumalik sa bahay.

    2nd preference is bantayan island.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    The northwestern coast is lovelier. Tuburan,Tabuelan, SanRem, all the way to Medellin got some nice pockets.
    The drive, always half the reward, bai.



    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,791
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Totoo ata yung sabi-sabi na kapag owner ng Honda Civic EK eh fuccboi. Hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    10
    #50
    Planning to drive up to Nueva Ecija from Cavite next week. May checkpoints pa ba? If there are, anong docs ang possible hanapin? Pwede na ba vaccination card pakita? :D

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

ECQ and GCQ Checkpoints