New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    A lazy hour’s drive to Baguio via that route will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No it will not. 1 hr 30 is more likely even for a fast driver. Roads are too tight to average 60 kph on the corners.

This is a segment of the route with tight corners and varying elevation.

I only recommend the road if Kennon is closed and Marcos is clogged. Otherwise it will take longer than the 2 other routes.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; December 21st, 2019 at 06:10 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No it will not. 1 hr 30 is more likely even for a fast driver. Roads are too tight to average 60 kph on the corners.

This is a segment of the route with tight corners and varying elevation.

I only recommend the road if Kennon is closed and Marcos is clogged. Otherwise it will take longer than the 2 other routes.

offered ba ni Waze yan? Usually marcos and naguilian other options binibigay diba?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    offered ba ni Waze yan? Usually marcos and naguilian other options binibigay diba?

Doesn't appear on Waze or Gmaps as an option. Which is probably why super konti dumadaan even if the traffic in Marcos is already bad.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Doesn't appear on Waze or Gmaps as an option. Which is probably why super konti dumadaan even if the traffic in Marcos is already bad.

Copy bro. Will take your word, last option yung ruta na yan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017

If I may ask, how do you set it on Waze if it's not offered as an option?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Parang wala unless sadyain mo tumbukin yung daan, ibabalik at ibabalik ka niya sa preferred niya na suggestions.

Ayoko gawin baka maligaw ako mahirap na Easiest way to go to baguio from manila

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I manually add a stop in Google Maps (there's an option to choose a location on the map and drop a pin there):

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Try this on waze:

1. Set BenCab Museum along Asin road as the destination point. Initially waze will give you the Aspiras-Palispis (Marcos) hwy route.

2. Then search for Tubao-Asin road and add this as your stop in waze. This will give you the route to Tubao Asin road that will lead to Baguio. Once you reach BenCab museum, set your hotel destination.

Try to do #2 on waze first so you'll find the Tubao-Asin road area from the map. This worked for me last year when I took this route.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Parang wala unless sadyain mo tumbukin yung daan, ibabalik at ibabalik ka niya sa preferred niya na suggestions.

Ayoko gawin baka maligaw ako mahirap na Easiest way to go to baguio from manila

I'm used to it, getting lost while using Waze. As a matter of fact, I always bring an extra 20 liters of fuel for Justin Case.
    Easiest way to go to baguio from manila

Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Try this on waze:

1. Set BenCab Museum along Asin road as the destination point. Initially waze will give you the Aspiras-Palispis (Marcos) hwy route.

2. Then search for Tubao-Asin road and add this as your stop in waze. This will give you the route to Tubao Asin road that will lead to Baguio. Once you reach BenCab museum, set your hotel destination.

Try to do #2 on waze first so you'll find the Tubao-Asin road area from the map. This worked for me last year when I took this route.

I manually add a stop in Google Maps (there's an option to choose a location on the map and drop a pin there):

Thank you!

Easiest way to go to baguio from manila