New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin19 View Post
    Hi Von, I took the Manila to zamboanga route several times already but I usually pass by the Manila-Batangas-Calapan-Roxas-Caticlan-Dumangas-Bacolod-Dumaguete-Dapitan-Zamboanga Route.... I think if you take this route you will have no problem with sedan. Personally, the hardest part was just the bacolod-Dumaguete Route, but ok rin naman, mahaba at palikoliko lang hehehe

I think the most important part if you want your trip to go smoothly is to get the RORO ticket from Roxas-Caticlan ahead of time. You can check schedule with Montenegro Shipping lines... Try texting Nina - 09082856197, she works in Montenegro....

Stop over? Hmmmm I took a stop in Caticlan and went to bporacay for the night. Actrually I made sure I arrive in Caticlan before lunch to maximixe my Boracay Stay. But if you intent to travel directly, Ilo-ilo would be a good 1st Stop. then maybe a Night in Dumaguete or Dipolog already.

If you just count the land travel time without the waiting time, I think it will be around 17-20 hours and the RORO time will be around 11-14 hours.
    thanks alvin 19. it will be a great help. If we'll push through, i'll share my experience here. I already have a friend who is planning to travel also with me, convoy na lang kame at sedan lang din sa kanya.
    So ilang araw at gabi ang total time kung halimbawang diretso ang byahe at walang overnight? estimate ng gastos?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    hmmm if walang overnight, assuming You leave manila at 9PM(evening of Day1) and all schedule run smoothly, you will probably arrive morning of Day 3 in Zamboanga... konting pahinga lang sa Dumaguete.. kasi yun schedule ng RORO doon is morning until mga 7am and afternoon na mga 4-5PM.

Gastos if walang hotel around 12-14k. Basically 2 full tank. RORO cost is around 8K-10K

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    hmmm if walang overnight, assuming You leave manila at 9PM(evening of Day1) and all schedule run smoothly, you will probably arrive morning of Day 3 in Zamboanga... konting pahinga lang sa Dumaguete.. kasi yun schedule ng RORO doon is morning until mga 7am and afternoon na mga 4-5PM.

Gastos if walang hotel around 12-14k. Basically 2 full tank. RORO cost is around 8K-10K
    ...again muchas gracias/daghan salamat/magsukol! God bless. June 4 will be our target date!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hi Von, I took the Manila to zamboanga route several times already but I usually pass by the Manila-Batangas-Calapan-Roxas-Caticlan-Dumangas-Bacolod-Dumaguete-Dapitan-Zamboanga Route.... I think if you take this route you will have no problem with sedan. Personally, the hardest part was just the bacolod-Dumaguete Route, but ok rin naman, mahaba at palikoliko lang hehehe

I think the most important part if you want your trip to go smoothly is to get the RORO ticket from Roxas-Caticlan ahead of time. You can check schedule with Montenegro Shipping lines... Try texting Nina - 09082856197, she works in Montenegro....

Stop over? Hmmmm I took a stop in Caticlan and went to bporacay for the night. Actrually I made sure I arrive in Caticlan before lunch to maximixe my Boracay Stay. But if you intent to travel directly, Ilo-ilo would be a good 1st Stop. then maybe a Night in Dumaguete or Dipolog already.

If you just count the land travel time without the waiting time, I think it will be around 17-20 hours and the RORO time will be around 11-14 hours.

We've already did this trip nine times and it's very safe. Mentioned above is the correct route going to Zamboanga City.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    we are planing to go to zamboanga this comming nov 20, 2012
    adventure gamit ko, anyone else knows kung magkano ang gastos bawat karga ng adventure sa roro from batangas to dapitan?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hi mga katsikot,

Masayang araw sa inyo, nais ko sana magtanong kung may updated info na ba about sa biyahe magmula Manila to Zamboanga City? Nais ko sanang dalhin ang ertiga unit ko pero di ko alam kung ppano at saan magsisimula? Sana meron pang active members dto na pde magbigay ng suhestiyon. TIA...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheh View Post
    Hi mga katsikot,

Masayang araw sa inyo, nais ko sana magtanong kung may updated info na ba about sa biyahe magmula Manila to Zamboanga City? Nais ko sanang dalhin ang ertiga unit ko pero di ko alam kung ppano at saan magsisimula? Sana meron pang active members dto na pde magbigay ng suhestiyon. TIA...

Hi. I think the best way is via CDO kasi may RORO boats from Leyte. Then from CDO drive through Iligan City, Pagadian City, Ipil and finally Zamboanga City. Another alternative is via Dumaguete City, with RORO boats pa rin to Dipolog City, then land trip through Sindangan, Ipil and finally Zamboanga City. I hope this will be of help to you.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Hi. Up ko lang ulit itong thread. May nakapagsabi sakin na nasa labas daw ng Matnog Port ang ticketing offices ng mga shipping lines doon. Talaga ba? Naghahana ako ng youtube videos ng tour inside Matnog Port na kita yung ticketing booths pero wala ko makita eh.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Driving to Zamboanga City from Manila...