New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the simplier route is from southsuperhighway, go on top of the magallanes overpass. enter the villamor exit right after the skyway entrance. turn left going into villamor airbase. dire-direcho lang.. tutumbukin mo is yung naia 3.

pero imho, sarado pa yan...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hello fellow tsikoteers.. I hope you can help me.

I will be going down to Manila today and meet up with my family sa NAIA ng mga 9 pm kasi may susunduin kami (Nauna na sila doon cause I have to attend to some matters first). Hindi ko gagamitin tsikot kasi hindi ko kabisado ang daan papunta doon at malamang sa Tarlac / Pampanga mawawala na ako (at tipid pa sa gas..heheh).

I will be taking the Victory Liner bus from Baguio to Pasay. Ok lang po ba na mag taxi na lang sa NAIA galing ng Victory Pasay or ride a bus or mini bus or jeep? Ano po advisable? First time ko kasi pumunta ng NAIA na magco commute. TIA.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    Hello fellow tsikoteers.. I hope you can help me.

I will be going down to Manila today and meet up with my family sa NAIA ng mga 9 pm kasi may susunduin kami (Nauna na sila doon cause I have to attend to some matters first). Hindi ko gagamitin tsikot kasi hindi ko kabisado ang daan papunta doon at malamang sa Tarlac / Pampanga mawawala na ako (at tipid pa sa gas..heheh).

I will be taking the Victory Liner bus from Baguio to Pasay. Ok lang po ba na mag taxi na lang sa NAIA galing ng Victory Pasay or ride a bus or mini bus or jeep? Ano po advisable? First time ko kasi pumunta ng NAIA na magco commute. TIA.
    i dont know exactly where victory liner in pasay is..but i assume its along edsa. for me, just take the taxi to naia, but if you want via the regular commute, then head towards baclaran and take jeep going to sucat, it will take you to naia, meron din buses along edsa that goes to naia.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    i dont know exactly where victory liner in pasay is..but i assume its along edsa. for me, just take the taxi to naia, but if you want via the regular commute, then head towards baclaran and take jeep going to sucat, it will take you to naia, meron din buses along edsa that goes to naia.

The terminal is along Edsa. From the looks of it, mukhang may bus nga na pupunta NAIA. I must know where to step out though . I'll be travelling at 2 pm today..Thanks very much.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    if you are taking either Victory or 5-Star, it would be better if you would alight at Ayala or if they would not allow you, sa Mantrade/Magallanes. Then from there ka mag-taxi. Better yet if 5-star since ang terminal nila ay sa Tramo (so terminal ka na bumaba).

Pag sa terminal kasi ng Victory, iikot pa ang taxi.

Malinaw ba? I hope di ako nakagulo.
    Last edited by claRkEnt; January 3rd, 2007 at 10:33 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    if you are taking either Victory or 5-Star, it would be better if you would alight at Ayala or if they would not allow you, sa Mantrade/Magallanes. Then from there ka mag-taxi. Better yet if 5-star since ang terminal nila ay sa Tramo (so terminal ka na bumaba).

Pag sa terminal kasi ng Victory, iikot pa ang taxi.

Malinaw ba? I hope di ako nakagulo.

Salamat po. Wala kasing Five Star na bus dito sa Baguio papuntang Manila but I'll take your advise. Baba na lang ako sa Magallanes then taxi na lang. Gabi na rin kasi dating ko so kung bus eh baka mahirapan din ako. Thanks po sa mga tulong nyo at replies. Pag pupunta din kayo Baguio baka makatulong din ako sa directions..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Directions going to NAIA Terminal 2