New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi all,

I am not quite sure if this is the right forum talaga for this topic...but I guess it kinda fits here.

My car is in the shop and I need to go to Makati tomorrow. I am looking for public transportation from Sucat, Paranaque to Paseo de Roxas, Makati (or even Ayala Ave.).

If you all could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! =)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    If may masakyan kang Shuttle, the better. Derecho Ayala na un. I think meron dyan sa McDo Bf. Not sure about the sched though.

If wala, sakay ka ng Bus dyan sa Sucat Interchange, Ayala Ibabaw. Baba ka ng Ayala then sakay ka ng jeep sa likod ng shell, may papuntang ayala dun. Baba ka na lang sa bus stop right after paseo de roxas. Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Better ride a taxicab in case you are not familiar with bus routes in your area.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    any bus going to edsa.. baba ka mantrade.. may pila nang taxi don going to Paseo / Ayala..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by psx0529 View Post
    Hi all,

I am not quite sure if this is the right forum talaga for this topic...but I guess it kinda fits here.

My car is in the shop and I need to go to Makati tomorrow. I am looking for public transportation from Sucat, Paranaque to Paseo de Roxas, Makati (or even Ayala Ave.).

If you all could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! =)
    Take the Philippine National Railways train to pasay road or buendia.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Better ride a taxicab in case you are not familiar with bus routes in your area.
    Not a good choice as this will take too long.

Train to buendia and taxi from buendia. (me pila ng aircon bus)
    You can even get off at mantrade. (me pila ng taxi)

Bus from Sucat, Paranaque to Paseo de Roxas, Makati and back