New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I've done late night runs in Tanay and have never encountered anything as shady as what was described above. Meron ka ring madadaanang mga resort along the way (Pranjetto, Boso Boso, etc) so you can always ask for help.

I guess the biggest downside is that there are spots without signal, but hindi naman yung entire stretch.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    nadaanan ko yan sir yung boso boso, nagtanong ako sa mga guards doon, may mga nakakasalubong pang mga truck from quarrying yata yun, and then napapasok po kami sa isang barrio dun, at ayun na hehe naligaw na nang tuluyan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Singit lang since I saw that Daranak Falls seem near Bakasyunan Resort. Is it cemented or asphalted road throughout?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ^ matagal akong hindi naka punta sa daranak falls.. pero ang alam sementado na yan.. carefull lang sa kalsada. Midyo matarik at bangin.. from bakasyon around 10 to 15min asa daranak falls ka na..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I've always travelled to Tanay via Marcos late in the night as it is less stressful because of the lack of jeepneys.

Safe naman up via Marcos basta the vehicle is in tip top condition. Tama sila na there is not a lot of people there to help once nasiraan ka, pero tradeof mo is the view is quite nice and it is fun to drive there.

It is foggy late in the night, much more than Tagaytay. I've encountered twice na you cannot see within half a meter in front of you

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Ingat na lang during night.. hindi pa siya ganung ka safe na road kasi wala talagang dumadaan diyan na military car kahit araw.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    ^ matagal akong hindi naka punta sa daranak falls.. pero ang alam sementado na yan.. carefull lang sa kalsada. Midyo matarik at bangin.. from bakasyon around 10 to 15min asa daranak falls ka na..
    Thanks! Exactly the info I need bro 👍👍

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Best route to Tanay (Bakasyunan Resort)