New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi, I am a newbie and a recent balikbayn and has not been home for the last 8 years,We'll drive to Baguio after Christmas and would like
    to ask you guys the best stops and the best place to stay in Baguio for around five days. We are a group of five with a couple with a few months old baby. We will be cooking and dining at the place and we'll go around Baguio. Hope you can help me guys.....All the best to all of you. Mwah!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try googling Ayala Pineridge condominium in Baguio City. It's a private residential community but some of the owners put up their units for rent to vacationers. Nice and quiet (located on Brent Road), and it's within the city (5 minutes from SM, 10 minutes from the Palengke/burnham).

I went up last weekend and it's best you take Marcos highway as Kennon Road is still being repaired at some portions.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    You may try to inquire here but i haven't personally stayed here.

Baguio Hotel? | Baguio Apartelle? | PINE BREEZE COTTAGES - Baguio City, Philippines

Or you might want to try some hotels such as golden pine, hotel venice, burnham suites, pines view, hotel supreme, hotel henrico. Just google them to get a better idea of these hotels.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Thanks, vinj and hanren...thank you very very much,

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Try googling Ayala Pineridge condominium in Baguio City. It's a private residential community but some of the owners put up their units for rent to vacationers. Nice and quiet (located on Brent Road), and it's within the city (5 minutes from SM, 10 minutes from the Palengke/burnham).

I went up last weekend and it's best you take Marcos highway as Kennon Road is still being repaired at some portions.
    how much po yung rate nila sir?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindong View Post
    how much po yung rate nila sir?
    Not sure really. Try contacting the numbers in the ads. I'm thinking they go for 7-8k per day.