New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    good day guys! remember the "TWIN TIRE" thread? well, now i think its time to get rid of it, at least in a more practical way. its giving me problems on having them vulcanized, whenever needed and other problems similar that not all regular vulcanizing shops could do. its either have it swapped or sold and buy new ones. where do you think i could go to shop for them 2nd hand mags. i have tried asking this vulcanizing shop along culiat road that sold 2nd hand twin tire mags like mine, but have been converted already. he's offering me to have my mags swapped for stock altis mags with tires, w/ an additional P7,000 cash out. is it a good deal?

need a quick advise on this matter, and who better to ask from than my fellow tsikoteers!!! hehehe!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I suggest you sell the mags on your own then buy a new or 2nd hand set of your choice. Shops will certainly offer too low prices.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup benta mo na lang. babaratin ka niyan sigurado pag trade-in.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, imho. masyadong mataas ang add on mo dun sa stock altis rims. whereas, they also got that at a lower price. i am assuming that some altis owner had it swapped to them also for a mags tapos dagdag din yun ng mga ganung price din.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat kumita mga shops but that's how it works, if may pang abono ka, ikaw na mag benta ng mags mo. kahit puro tama na yung mags, 2 to 3k lang ay mapapabago nila yung mags than benta ng masmataas with used tires.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tagal na ng thread na ito ah hehehehehehe.

where to get best swaps or 2nd hand mags?