New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi guys, I'm looking for a set of rims with the following specs:

16" diamater, 6.5" to 7" width, 5 holes, PCD 114.3, +20 to +26 offset

I've searching almost everywhere, from websites of RIM sellers to banawe shops, but its hard to find low offset mags for 16". I hope you could recommend me a place/shop/dealer where I can have more low offset choices. Thanks in advance!

I own a Toyota Revo with 14" stock rims and +26 offset, and I plan kasi to get 16 inches to fit 215/60R16 Yoko Geolandar SUV tires. 205/70R15 SUV tire size is my 2nd option but this profile is bigger than the 16" ones, and I wish to keep my tire size as close as possible to stock size, kaya ko gusto ng 16".

Here's my problem. Sumasayad kasi ang high offset mags sa Revo ko kapag todo liko 15" man or 16", dun sa may metal shell sa may bandang axle part, na supposedly if I go for bigger rim size, maiiwasan na sumayad. Then again, available SUV tires for 17" are way too big compared to my stock, wala kasi manipis na SUV tires to keep tire size low, and ayaw ko rin ng low profile. I guess I'll keep my stock rim size na lang if I ever couldn't get a set of 16".

Sorry for the long post, thanks for reading, nakakafrustrate lang maghanap kaya napa-rant ako sa post. Thanks ulit!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    na try mo na pumunta sa blumentritt, along t mapua? or along west ave.? madami dun, they might have the exact offset you need