New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Hi mga sir. I've been trying to get a hold of what brand are my wheels. Buong araw ko nang hinahanap sa net but still no luck. Naka engrave sa wheels ay "JAPAN", "FORCE" "F1-LIGHT" "RACING" "TUNER" "4X100 500KG" & "15X6.511" then a JWL near the pito. I know its a copy, specifically a ce28 copy with 8 holes and 8 spokes. Can anyone help me? I am also unable to attach any photos. [emoji29] [emoji29] [emoji29]

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_angas View Post
    Hi mga sir. I've been trying to get a hold of what brand are my wheels. Buong araw ko nang hinahanap sa net but still no luck. Naka engrave sa wheels ay "JAPAN", "FORCE" "F1-LIGHT" "RACING" "TUNER" "4X100 500KG" & "15X6.511" then a JWL near the pito. I know its a copy, specifically a ce28 copy with 8 holes and 8 spokes. Can anyone help me? I am also unable to attach any photos. [emoji29] [emoji29] [emoji29]

Have you asked the shop where they get it from so you can ask?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    I bought the car with it second hand. I tried asking the previous owner and said that he bought the wheels second hand but unused. It didn't came in a box. So long story short, he also doesn't have any idea