New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here in tsikot.com from Las Pinas. Just want to ask for your opinions and suggestions regarding buying 16" for my Vios.

I want to change the mags to 16". Do you have any idea for the IDEAL size/specs of Tire for it, safe to drive(di matagtag), pot holes and loads; brands and low prices; Location where to buy it.

And is it ok not to have lowering springs in changing it into 16"s? Balak ko din kasi magpalagay ng chin and side skirts.

What you think?

Thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My wife's Gen 1 is on 16s. Rota Quake, with Nankang 195/50r16 tires. No rubbing issues. Brings a little more confidence than 17s with 205/45 tires.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    sir mag member ka sa Vios Club Philippines - Home siguradong masasagot ang inquiries mo doon at mababait ang mga tao dun..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    My wife's Gen 1 is on 16s. Rota Quake, with Nankang 195/50r16 tires. No rubbing issues. Brings a little more confidence than 17s with 205/45 tires.

thanks sir! that would help a lot...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    sir mag member ka sa Vios Club Philippines - Home siguradong masasagot ang inquiries mo doon at mababait ang mga tao dun..
    sir, I was trying to register but i couldn't go through. ewan ko lang kung bakit...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    sir, I was trying to register but i couldn't go through. ewan ko lang kung bakit...

Vios 1st Gen 16" mags Inquiry