New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    stock is 255|70|15

will be using my Hilux for city|highway driving, and maybe a little dose of semi offroading.

any suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mags... ROTA Grid off-road... Bronze will look good against Black, I think...

As for tires... depends... some people keep a second set of mags with mud tires for serious off-roading.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Rota Realite offroad, Grid offroad or Boost offroad will all look good in a hilux.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    maganda nga yung Rota Grid offroad. kamuka ng TE37 suv mags

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    thanks for the replies.

im currently torn between getting Volk Racing TE37 16x8 Bronze with 275|70|16 Bridgestone Dueler AT Tires or Volk Racing 18x8 TE37 Large PCD Bronze with 275|60|18 Bridgestone Dueler HP HT Tires.

comments? suggestions?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    HT if you're not going to off-road often... AT tires aren't so good on-road... and they're a bit more slippery in the rain... but if you're willing to sacrifice some on-road comfort, the AT's are definitely pogi-points in the bank...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *niky

bro thanks for the suggestion. i ''might'' go for the AT option (Volk Racing TE37 16x8 Bronze with 275|70|16 Bridgestone Dueler AT Tires) since it will cost me around 200k if i choose the HT option (Volk Racing 18x8 TE37 Large PCD Bronze with 275|60|18 Bridgestone Dueler HP HT Tires). kung madali lang sana maghanap ng 18'' AT Tires, eh di sana i can have the best of both worlds in terms of performance & looks.

btw, available ba in gunmetal finish ang original 16'' Volk Racing TE37?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I should think so... not sure...

Well, I don't think they sell AT tires in such thin sizes, but I could be wrong.

Go ahead and get the smaller sized rim... tires for big rims are really more expensive.

You can ask on the 4x4ph.com about tires... they're more familiar with what's available... although if you wait long enough, one of them might answer here... maraming 4x4 boys na nagtatambay dito. ;)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i checked out the official website of bridgestone, they have the Dueler AT's in 265|70|18. i already asked around some tire dealers in banawe & west ave, wala daw silang 18'' AT's.

besides the Volk TE37 16's, any other suggestions for 16'' mags?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    question... might be a little dumb for a 4x4 newbie... hehehe

what are the pros & cons of MT's like the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R? i sometimes travel to the provinces like laguna, tagaytay, & baguio. maybe 80% city driving & 20% highway driving. im not an off-roader, but i would sure love to try it out in the future.

i really like the agressive looks of the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R, but would it perform well on both dry & wet paved roads?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tires|Mags Upgrade for '07 Toyota Hilux 4x4