New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sirs,

just wanna ask if there would be problem that might arise if i use 185/60 tires in front and 185/65 rear. By the way i'm using Rim 14. Some says, a problem may arise in the uneven wearing of tires, suspension, etc..Can i ask opinions from the masters/mechanic here?

Thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    indeed theyr true uneven wear on tires put the 65 in front and the 60 at rear

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only issue here would be a higher rear side because of the 65 series tires since both of them has 185 width. This is also an issue when the time comes that you need to rotate them. Taller tires will be up front thus higher than normal front side. No issue on tire wear and suspension here unless you deviate very far from the diameter and width of the OEM specs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    lalabas na lamang ng mga 2 cm ung 65 bro...

eto you can use this site to check:
    http://www.kouki.co.uk/utilities/vis...ize-calculator

well in my case, sa manual ng oto ko, di recommended ung different sizes... as per manual, it might affect ung braking system mo (ABS)

+1 pa dun sa pag-rotate ng wheels (*afrasay)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    na try ko before 205/70/15 front, 205/75/15. it was on a van kaya gusto ko tumaas ng konti yung likod. ako kasi di nagrorotate ng tire kasi dalawahan lang ako magpalit so ok lang magkaiba ng size. ang hassle lang dyan eh yung spare tire mo kung anong size ang dadalhin mo. lalo na kng madalas ka mag out of town. hehehehehe.

Tire Question..need your opinion Sir