New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hello Tsikoteers,

Here is my dilemna, my car had bad alignment so two of my tires are in need of replacement.
    I am also selling the same car in a couple of months, after I get my VISA to go to Canada. I was thinking buying brand new tires are quite expensive, so I am deciding on getting some pre-owned ones with 70-80% Thread left... Tire size is 175/65/R14 which is pretty common size... Can you recommend a shop that gives good prices for this kind of tire? and also if they give a warranty/guarante?

Locations anywhere in Metro Manila, if the price is right :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Up... Interested also...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa mga tire shops madami niyan sir. In evangelista or blumentritt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    sir we're selling used tires po. shop po namin located in 172 San Nicolas I Molino Road, Bacoor Cavite
    (opposite of Sheltron Gas Station)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Some shops in P Tuazon Cubao sells too.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Maiba naman medyo off topic, do you guys know any shops that buys 2nd hand tires? Maybe tires that are due for replacement?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Check the date code on the tires you're buying. For the sake of the new owner of your car, make sure that the tires are not older than 4 or 5 years.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    ^^
    i agree. a friend of mine bought a 2nd hand car. lampas 5 years na yung tires nung car. nung nagbyahe sila last week sumabog yung tires buti na lang walang nasaktan sa kanila

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by beginnerz View Post
    Maiba naman medyo off topic, do you guys know any shops that buys 2nd hand tires? Maybe tires that are due for replacement?
    Up for this. I have to dispose my 1 set of steel rim with tires and hubcaps.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Shops that sell Used Tires