New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir/ Bro

Goodday!!! Anyone using rims 16" on REVO? Please need some advise what brand tires and size U use? Any modification? If the ride is loaded nine(9) persons any good/bad performanceany on rough / smooth road? Please kindly post some picture of ur ride. Response would be highly appreciated.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I have the same question too since I want to change and upgrade both tires and rims ko for my mits adv. Hope may mag advice.

Regards,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    upgrading to 16" rims and tires has no problem for a REVO. lots of good brands of tires ex. bridgestone, dunlop, pirelli, gtradial, michelin. pati magwheels marami. but this would compromise yung load capacity ng REVO bcoz most of the 16" tires that would fit nicely on the REVO are only 4-ply. 6-ply tires are good enough but 8-ply tires are better. i think widest na maikakabit dyan is 235/60-16. pag d kasya, try 225/60-16.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon75
    upgrading to 16" rims and tires has no problem for a REVO. lots of good brands of tires ex. bridgestone, dunlop, pirelli, gtradial, michelin. pati magwheels marami. but this would compromise yung load capacity ng REVO bcoz most of the 16" tires that would fit nicely on the REVO are only 4-ply. 6-ply tires are good enough but 8-ply tires are better. i think widest na maikakabit dyan is 235/60-16. pag d kasya, try 225/60-16.

Sir,

I got the ROTA MAGS 16" Conquest and tire Bridgestone POTENZA GIII 205/55R . Hindi ko ni nilaparan masyado hindi ko alam kung F this 4-ply or 6-ply or a 8 ply? Nilagyan ng spacer. The same size lang size 185/70/R14. Thnxs sa inputs. GOODDAY!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir how about 225.55.17 or 215.55.17? sasayad na kaya ang steering sa harap? I know sa likod d naman siguro, but I have doubts sa harap.

Revo using 16" Rims/Mags