New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    try banawe car care center corporation 7408408, 7110511. tutal wala ka pa naman na seset na budget. goodluck.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ano website nang Rota? I'm looking for a mags kasi.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amazing what a website called google can do....

http://www.rotawheels.com/

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    All the cars which went through me had rota wheels, except the ones i have now which are lenso. Matibay talaga rota pero Naka bingkong na ako before.

195/50-15s versus an open manhole * 100kph is really no contest for any wheel

Kaya lang ako hindi nag rota for my Paj is because hindi ko type yung 20" truck wheels nila, of which they only have one model.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    imo very good ang quality ng rota being o.e for different car manufacturers. and im not sure but i think they have iso,tuv and japanese quality(forgot the name) these agencies have strict testing procedures so for rota to be certified by them and manufacturers it means good quality.

And lately they have been very agressive with the tuner market as they have the new motorsport series and other new designs. As cmpared to recent years wherein they concentrated on o.e and exporting and they limited designs..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *attic_dude, tnx tnx...

ano uli name ng replica ng ce28 sa rota?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    where to get rota ba? anu ba ung rota na naka gunmetal ung spoke tapos spoon type ata silver ung outer rim?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    google it. ;)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    where to get rota ba? anu ba ung rota na naka gunmetal ung spoke tapos spoon type ata silver ung outer rim?
    Where are you located? Probably royal gunmetal na slipstream. Anything with "royal" sa color niya has a polished lip. or just buy any color, have it powdercoated with polished lip, hehe. mas mapapamahal nga lang.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FerioEG9Boi View Post
    google it. ;)
    try nyo ito mga kafatid...

www.rotawheels.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
regarding the quality of Rota wheels...