New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    pasuggest naman mga mister. ano kayang maganda mags para sa pajero crdi? how much kaya aabutin if ever magpapalit ako? tnx in advance

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redMD View Post
    pasuggest naman mga mister. ano kayang maganda mags para sa pajero crdi? how much kaya aabutin if ever magpapalit ako? tnx in advance
    sir try niyo yung TIS na brand... dami sila para sa mga SUV. its expensive sa mga tulad ko na wala masyado budget sa mags...

AFAIK, it would cost 100k+++ kasama goma.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mackkcam View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mack/Desktop/Stolen%20shot%28437%29.jpg[/IMG]Sorry for the late reply, pero here are the some pictures of my wheels, (see attached)
    hawig pala ng Rota Torque mags mo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redMD View Post
    if your on budget id pick the 20s of volk of course the taiwan copy.

if no lmit on budget id suggest 24's of TIS, American Racing.. swabe.. may nakita ko sa daan before...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    any feedback dito sa Evo brand? may nakita ako nito and they are light as hell. curious lang ako kung matibay sya

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mackkcam View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mack/Desktop/Stolen%20shot%28437%29.jpg[/IMG]Sorry for the late reply, pero here are the some pictures of my wheels, (see attached)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    tama ka dun bro j-six.
    mas bagay talaga ang 18'.
    yung 17" kasi sa amin
    mukhang maliit tingnan.
    ang problema nga lang
    panget ang daan sa lugar
    namin.

Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    thanks ms liv. so sa cubao pala sya thanks din sir lara. i hope DKC sells 18in rims. yun kasi talaga ang bagay sa APV natin bro.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    kabibili ko lang din ng 17" mags/tires kahapon sa DKC P. Tuazon... Rota Bella hypergray polished lip kinuha ko.
    How much was your purchase of the bella? Where you able to trade in your stock wheels? How much? What size of tires did you put in your bella? How much was your tires?

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by byrontamayo View Post
    How much was your purchase of the bella? Where you able to trade in your stock wheels? How much? What size of tires did you put in your bella? How much was your tires?

Thanks!

total cost for the Rota Bella with 17" Dunlop Lemans 702 tires back then was 45K... i traded my stock wheels for 7K.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    total cost for the Rota Bella with 17" Dunlop Lemans 702 tires back then was 45K... i traded my stock wheels for 7K.
    Hi Ma'am Liv,

Thanks for the info. Actually, I just dropped by DKS and Intensity Tires in Cubao. I inquired for the Bella and the Bolognia. Price of the former for 17" is 26,500, then the latter 26K+ for 17" and 15" 17,500. Nankan tires for 21555R17 is 4,100 each as qouted by Mr. Edwin, who is working for Rota. Since my Innova is J, the trade in for the steel wheels is only valued at 1K.

Would it be ok to post picture your innova mags, can't seem to see in the previous threads, nakalagay attached thumbnails, pero wala. But the Bella looks really good, its just the budget that really compells me to lean more on the 15" of Bolognia, which is also nice. Did you consider buying at plant in Paranaque when you bought you Rota?

How's the ride of your innova now compared to the stock mags? Is it more beneficial? How is it when you go out of town, then puno ang innova mo ng passengers and baggages?

Thank you ma'am liv!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Good pm mga Sir.

M going down to Manila just to buy mags/rims for my new Montero Sport.
    Help please. I would need address and contacts. thanks!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Quick Feedback on Brand of Mags