New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I was looking at a set on Sulit but someone already bought them and the place selling said they do not know when they will be back in stock.

God I want these bad for my Elgrand, And since I already run 108 hub rings they will fit perfect.

Last edited by dvldoc; January 26th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I use AWC on my ride now but i bought it second hand as well. I was at my suking tire shop this morning and did not see the AWC brand on their shelf.

The rims you want look great! I'll keep an eye out for ya. try this FB page as well: https://www.facebook.com/awcwheels

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    AWC brand is imported here in our country by a friend of mine. Try mo sa Everbest. It's located along araneta ave. sa may puregold QI sa tapat ng Iglesia. Lots of AWC on display.

here's their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MNMtradingcorp
    may multiply din sila but they're not that active on fb nor multiply.

Check mo nlng phone number nila if meron to give them a call. Hope this helps.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks big time. Yes if you can get me the number that will be great.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timykoo View Post
    AWC brand is imported here in our country by a friend of mine. Try mo sa Everbest. It's located along araneta ave. sa may puregold QI sa tapat ng Iglesia. Lots of AWC on display.

here's their facebook page Mnm Trading Corp | Facebook
    may multiply din sila but they're not that active on fb nor multiply.

Check mo nlng phone number nila if meron to give them a call. Hope this helps.
    hello sir,

do you know if they do shipping? can't find the awc model i want here in cebu.

thanks!