New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Just bring it to a good tire alignment shop to check the alignment. If it's within limits, then you're good to go. Hassle pa sa casa kung marami tanong.
    Yun nga naisip ko sir, haha! Sa goodyear servitek ko na lang pa align siguro. Yaan mo na sa casa.

Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Ahh, Jazz with 17's...You comfortable with the ride? Most guys from the club suggested to have it balanced and aligned once you upgraded, lalo na pag pumapaling...magkano lang naman po yan...
    Comfortable naman sir, yun nga lang may slight na kabig to the right manobela pag binitawan ko. Any idea sir how much kaya alignment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ngayon ko lang napuna... nag-upgrade ka from 16 to 17...
    baka nga hindi na i-honor ng casa ang alignment warranty mo...
    you can bring it to the casa. who knows, they might be in a good mood...
    or, you can bring it to the shop where you had your upgrade. they should be able to check alignment, assuming they have the proper equipment.
    Yes sir, try ko muna kausapin agent ko baka sakali lang. Pero pag ayaw nila okay lang, i don't give much care about the warranty. Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mga sirs tanong lang po.

What if nagpa wheel alignment na po ako nung nakaraang araw lang. Kasama nadin po caster and camber adjustment. Ang gulong ko po is 185/55r15. Balak ko po magpalit ng 195/55r15. Kailangan ko pa po ba magpaalign or adjust ulit.

Thanks po.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    With my limited experience owning a brand new vehicle, the first thing i did was to go to my suking service center doing alignment, camber correction, wheel balance,etc.

More often than not, my trusted mechanic have to adjust the things i mentioned above, and it makes me feel safer and secure.

What more if you change your rim size and tires. Since I have high mileage vehicles, it's my practice to have alignments, camber corrections every two months, and everytime there was an adjustments to be made.

On the side note, it depends on the alignment machine being used , but i do trust my suking service center.

Sars mala taxi ba mileage mo kaya camber every two months ????

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hindi naman mala taxi OB, pero around 35k kms per year ang average.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Change 16 to 18... need ko ba magpa align and pacamber? wala naman paling so far.

May difference ba KM reading nya?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Change 16 to 18... need ko ba magpa align and pacamber? wala naman paling so far.

May difference ba KM reading nya?
    Yes.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Yes.....

pag 16 to 18 ano magiging reading mabagal ba or mabilis.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    pag 16 to 18 ano magiging reading mabagal ba or mabilis.
    If you keep total diameter around the same, no impact on your speedometer. New wheel diameter should be less than 5% difference from the stock wheel diameter.

You can check online tire calculators for calculated variances.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you keep total diameter around the same, no impact on your speedometer. New wheel diameter should be less than 5% difference from the stock wheel diameter.

You can check online tire calculators for calculated variances.

gets ko na..ung rim ngalang pala lalaki pero ung goma ko ninipis naman.kaya same lang sila ng original diameter ng stock .maliban lang kung talagang malaki ung naidagdag.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast