New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My experience with Gajah Tunggal tires have been bad. Less than a year into its service life, 2 of 4 tires started developing lumps on the tread area. This is an indication that the tread layers/plys or even the steel belt are breaking apart. I had to throw away those tires even when they still had about 90% tread life. This was way back in the '90s. Sadly though, first impression lasts and I sweared not to touch another GT tire.

My current car came with Yoko A.Drive tires. It's now more than 6 years old (68k on the odometer) and I imagine will hit the wear indicators in about 12-24 months. The tread has remained flat and true and has developed NO lumps or bumps. The standard A.Drive has been replaced by the A.Drive R1... which is very likely to be my next set of tires.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by noldzky88 View Post
    sir san mo nakuha achilles mo? yung nakuhanan ko kasi 2900 each
    Php2,850 ang orig price, binarat ko lang, gave me the discount. Tiyaga lang hanap sa internet, meron dealer sa Manila, Php2,600 lang, late na ng Makita ko. :-(

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^Saan ung address ng bentahan ng Achilles sa Manila?

And does anybody know where i can buy/find Accelera and GT Radial tires na mura?

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Up for this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12