New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Test drive mo at high speeds. Let us know How it performs. I have not reached 15k km yet with my Dueler HP Sports and I will hold on to it for another 21k km.

With my daily commute at SLEX, rarely do I get past 150kmh unlike when you’re in SCTEX where you can do 200kmh or more.

Upgrade ka na rin to Brembo NAO pads. They are better than stock in both slow and fast braking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This one im really interested, when did you replaced yours bro?

Sorry off topic

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The Primacy 4 is a good tire - not PS4 good when it comes to outright grip, but a very good match for a crossover which won't be able to maximize the PS4's grip anyway. And the Primacy 4 should last longer. Michelin Primacy 4 st vs PS4

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Yes! I think this ticks everything, specially on wear department. I will test within a week as i have a travel schedule to olongapo, maybe i can use the usual subic twisties lol

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    This one im really interested, when did you replaced yours bro?

Sorry off topic

Which one? The stock brake pads? I changed the front stock brake pads at 30k km with Project Mu but they only lasted 19k km. I just changed to Brembo NAO Ceramic (pic below) pads for the front. The rear pads are still good at 49k km but I changed them also with Ceramic ones (Bosch QuietCast which is similar to Brembo NAO).

Since you’re going to Olongapo, you can give your FXT a spirited run at SCTEX.

Last edited by Egan101; December 1st, 2020 at 12:38 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123