New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'm looking for mesh-type or spider-web look ralliart mags in blumentritt. one shop said that original mesh-type is only 15". Rota released 16" in PI.

any comments on this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uhm. No Comment.

Hihihi,

Actually maraming mesh type mags ang ralliart. You should see the official Ralliart Brochure sa SP.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    A RalliArt Web Rim expert told me that there are only two types of RA Web:

(1) RalliArt Web Rim 15's

- This Web was only released in Japan and Rota never released a copy locally; This has a trademark "JMC" (something like it)

(2) RalliArt Web Rim 16's

- Original Japan OEM is a rare find here in our country. 99.9% that you see on the road is Rota. You may check your 16's if it bears the JMC or Japan word at the back portion; Notice that the edge of the 16's has small concave circles all around, while the 15's don't

I have seen a 17's but no idea on its make. Just wanted to share an opinion

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Not to mention originals cost an arm, a leg and a testicle.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    meron 17's sa banawe, infront of gtd, selling it for 37t set of 4. its not made by rota, at the backside theres a stamp with the brand "apex". I called rota to inquire about this spider design, they told me its not made by them.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    meron 17's sa banawe, infront of gtd, selling it for 37t set of 4. its not made by rota, at the backside theres a stamp with the brand "apex". I called rota to inquire about this spider design, they told me its not made by them.
    ano kayang chances na available pa to?hehehe

Mesh Type Ralliart Mags