New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    IMO you can never go wrong with yokohama or bridgestone.
    ang ayaw ko lang sa yokohama, maingay unlike bridgestone sobrang tahimik.
    nakayokohama ako ngayon and after mag4years ill switch back to bridgestone.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir ano ba maganda gawin sa nababakbak na chrome mags yun parang kulubot size 22" po yun sa akin.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^My friend had this problem before with his 'bling-bling' rims. Can't remember the brand basta hindi naman yung mga mamahalin.

He had it re-chromed/nickled eventually because there were bits and chips of it coming off na especially when he would wash his wheels with a power sprayer. Mura lang naman daw and it took about a week or so to complete the job because I think they still had to remove the old chrome before electroplating it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ag
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    ^^My friend had this problem before with his 'bling-bling' rims. Can't remember the brand basta hindi naman yung mga mamahalin.

He had it re-chromed/nickled eventually because there were bits and chips of it coming off na especially when he would wash his wheels with a power sprayer. Mura lang naman daw and it took about a week or so to complete the job because I think they still had to remove the old chrome before electroplating it.
    sir nag tanong kasi ako sa tuazon di ko lang matandaan yun name chrome dazzler yata yun hangang size 18" lang daw po tapos 5k daw per mags. pwede po malaman kung saan shop nag pagawa yun friend niyo. tnx

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    We are situated here sa Visayas my buddy is in Cebu.

He had his blings done at Cebu Quality Electroplating (CQE) same company daw that chromes Norkis Yamaha bikes. More or less the same ata ang price when it was done back in 2005(?).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mags/Tires issue