New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    What style and color of Mags looks bigger asuming they all are of the same size? Anong pefect size din ng tires to emphasize the Mags pero di naman madagdagan ang tagtag. Para sa SUV. am planning to get a 20 incher lang but I want it to look bigger than what it actually is.. so far I'm choosing between Bazo b29 (1st pic) and MKW mk36 (2nd pic). ito kasi ang dalawang inoffer sakin na same price. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yung una.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    depende narin saan mo ikakabit e .... baka pwde rin yung 2nd ! san mo ba ilalagay?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I agree - yung una. Has longer spokes and has a center cap that covers the bolts. So from top to bottom ang stroke ng spokes nya which will make it look bigger than the 2nd one.

Other advantage of the 1st one is it will hide those bolts - not only will it make it look clean but it will be cleaner kasi hindi pupunta ang dumi sa loob ng bolt head area.

Disadvantage: pag nawala - hirap maghanap ng replacement. Kung may replacement man, baka di ibenta sayo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa Fortuner ikabit. May cladding and skirts kasi kaya medyo lumaki yung body. Ayoko mag mukhang bitin yung mags, at the same time ayoko din naman icompromise masyado yung ride kaya iwas sa 22inchers. With regards sa tires, 265 /50 ba ang pinaka ok talaga? Pag more than 265 naka usli na ba?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Photoshop lang ang katapat nyan... Post pic of your ride in profile... Maraming magaling mag photoshop dito...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first din
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    generally, 'lipless' alloys will look bigger because the spokes are pushed to the outer edges of the rim.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1st pic also for the very same reason that otep gave.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep they're right, though they are both 17s, my M5 replicas look bigger than my old Hamanns coz the spokes are longer, lipless ika nga ni Otep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
which mags looks bigger?