New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    What's more sulit: a DIY job or professionally painted?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sir saan maganda magparepaint ng stock mags? gusto ko po kasi gawing chrome yung kulay ng stock mags ng montero sport po bago pa po yung mags gusto ko lang ibahin yung kulay..sana you could give me some info. maraming salamat po!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by naitsirk18 View Post
    sir saan maganda magparepaint ng stock mags? gusto ko po kasi gawing chrome yung kulay ng stock mags ng montero sport po bago pa po yung mags gusto ko lang ibahin yung kulay..sana you could give me some info. maraming salamat po!
    For a true chrome finish try chrome dazzlers.

If you're okay with regular chrome spray you can do it yourself. Before I was ready to splash out some cash to have my stock mags re-sprayed, but I googled how to do it and it's pretty easy naman, took half a days work. Actually my post is still above yours when I still deciding what to do

But if you're looking for place talaga, make sure they follow the proper procedures - google to read some detailed articles, make sure they at least: wash wheels thoroughly, sandpaper, wash ulit, dry properly, primer x 2 coatings per wheel, dry, spray paint x 2 coatings, dry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mag Repaint Price Help