New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 225 of 240 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mahal gulong.
    mura waxing.
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Just found a great deal on a 3 yr old bridgestone duravis in my nearest vulcanizing shop. Only 1300 /tire.jpeg_20220719_100937_7530297823589798206.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    To those of you who bought their tires online (Shopee or Lazada), where did you take them to be mounted and balanced?

Most of the tire shops, I think, will only offer services if you bought the tires from them. Or do they accept owner-brought tires and just charge for service? "Corkage" fees?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    To those of you who bought their tires online (Shopee or Lazada), where did you take them to be mounted and balanced?

Most of the tire shops, I think, will only offer services if you bought the tires from them. Or do they accept owner-brought tires and just charge for service? "Corkage" fees?
    ako online bumili, ikinabit naman ni minerva tire shop, wala corkage fee kase may bayad ang tire mounting, tire valve, balancing at wheel weights

pero yung iba online seller may kasama voucher na pwede ka pumunta sa shop nila para free installation kaya sana may option na hindi na lang diniliver yung gulong sa customer at mag bigay na lang ng claim stub para puntahan na lang sa store nila, pero malabo yan kase kumikita din yung online platform sa delivery charge

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    ako online bumili nung 2019 noong panahon na hindi pa ganun ka tindi ang shipping fee, ikinabit naman ni minerva tire shop, wala corkage fee kase may bayad ang tire mounting, tire valve, balancing at wheel weights

pero yung iba online seller may kasama voucher na pwede ka pumunta sa shop nila para free installation kaya sana may option na hindi na lang diniliver yung gulong sa customer at mag bigay na lang ng claim stub para puntahan na lang sa store nila, pero malabo yan kase kumikita din yung online platform sa delivery charge/fee
    bibili ba ulet ako sa online??? hindi na kase masyado mahal na ang delivery fee na kung ikukumpara mo ay kapareho na siya sa onsite store

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012

I have found a good price for a Chinese tire online, but not sa Shopee/Lazada.
    So I asked dun sa suki kong vulcanizing shop/ tire dealer (mostly vulcanizing, limited lang tires sa kanila).
    Per tire daw is Php100 then add yung sa wheel weights na lang din, so max of 500~550. Not bad.

But asking around sa mga nearest tire shops dito sa amin, mas mura pa rin kaysa Shopee/Lazada/FB/Carousell.
    Like yung Arivo Ultra ARZ4 205/55 R16, average online is 3.2k, wala pa shipping at mounting dun.
    Pero I can get them nearby for 2.6k with mounting na, plus extra for the wheel weights.
    From the same dealer, yung Bluearth ES32 4.3k lang, pero >4.8k na sa iba online or physical store.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Ok, it seems that buying the tires online is a lot more trouble than its worth. Haven't bought tires since the 90's, and I remember going to a tire shop somewhere in West Ave., QC. Most of our cars gets sold before I needed to change the tires. This Innova is still hanging tight after 7 years and I have no immediate plans to get rid of it. But I also don't want to put on expensive tires.

Anyway, who can recommend tire shops that:
    a. Carry a wide range of tire brands and sizes?
    b. Has decent equipment to balance tires and check/correct suspension alignment?
    c. Preferably within the vicinity of QC, Caloocan, or Makati

8. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Ok, it seems that buying the tires online is a lot more trouble than its worth. Haven't bought tires since the 90's, and I remember going to a tire shop somewhere in West Ave., QC. Most of our cars gets sold before I needed to change the tires. This Innova is still hanging tight after 7 years and I have no immediate plans to get rid of it. But I also don't want to put on expensive tires.

b. Has decent equipment to balance tires and check/correct suspension alignment?
    Goodyear Servitek, Q.Ave Branch.

Good, standard quality tires, resonable (mid range ) prices pa. Not the cheap Chinese stuff na baka patayin ka pa later down the road...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Have had good experience with Ben's Ok tire supply along Banawe in QC. It's my go to place when i need to purchase tires. You may want to check them out.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    Goodyear Servitek, Q.Ave Branch.

Good, standard quality tires, resonable (mid range ) prices pa. Not the cheap Chinese stuff na baka patayin ka pa later down the road...
    There is this china made tire they put in "w/ UK technology".

Low budget yet good quality tires